It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

the link was gone when i looked at it. but yeah, i wouldnt have clicked on it because of the game integrity stuff. Sadly, i think clicking on it is your civ tell matts ;)

also, im starting to think mwil is scum indeed because he made a post that said that swag is clearly civ. 

vote count:

mwil - 3 (swag, orca, matts)

matts - 3 (mwil, pickle×2)

touch - 1 (malf)

swag - 1 (naz)

malf - 1 (forge)

counselor - 1 (squire)

didnt vote

@TheKillerNacho

@theuntouchable

@bcb1213

@Whicker

@Llamalover

@Dome

@Counselor

lol

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

also, im starting to think mwil is scum indeed because he made a post that said that swag is clearly civ. 

SwAg is extra antagonistic. That's about as Town of a tell as he has. I said the same after Dome's Western Mafia game when in hindsight he was extremely nice/empathetic and have rolled with my theory ever since.

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

after counselor exposed dome in thread

Well he didn’t expose me until I played along, unaware that he had everything set up already like a nincompoop 

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

That sounds dirty 

This is me accidentally exposing myself in thread by agreeing with counselor, unaware of what he’d done. 

The kid is counselor

tenor.gif?itemid=5138135

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

You seem to be jockeying to keep scummy people around because you think they’re Town atm, but are willing to move on Matts because his claimed role is scum sided.  That is teeing up an oopsy daisy, lynch queue, and damn I suck this game all in one jockey.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You seem to be jockeying to keep scummy people around because you think they’re Town atm, but are willing to move on Matts because his claimed role is scum sided.  That is teeing up an oopsy daisy, lynch queue, and damn I suck this game all in one jockey.

Was this to malf?