It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

1 of the games was the Racks hosted Aegon game.  I think Malf said he would quit mafia after he got lynched for less than great reads.  I then replied to a post he made elsewhere about him not needing to quit and then the mod kill of me ended that game for town.  

Speaking of those present or not present.... @Pickle Rick, @The Orca, @theuntouchable, @TheKillerNacho

lol, I remember this. And Swag is using this against me? Really? 

Okay. 

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Malf is the type to flip out in a scum chat over the OT thing. He’s the only one besides Matts that has that in him. 

maybe in the past.

but after i embarrassed myself by blowing up on you, i just have leveled off and just let these games be fun again

i noticed nachos vote was close to the deadline (thought it was 10 exactly because im on mobile) but i let it ride because who cares

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Malf, matts, and Macho are probably scum.

MWil was scum.

Counselor posted his role pm with his mason chat in it (lol).

We already have drama

So...a normal game?

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

We can post our PMs, but there are clearly fakes. I posted mine, followed by Naz and Counselor.

Counselor posted his with the link to a discord chat where he is in there with Dome.

Other than that, normal day 1 shenanigans. Swag started the lynch on Mwil, but pulled off throughout the day. Mwil turned out to be "shining aligned". Swag probably his partner tbh

So Counselor and Dome are in chat together.

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m switching my move to Ragnarok

Cause you love me most, right?