The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Town MVP: This one is easy, @theuntouchable. Despite being cult, he successfully called scum on his pickle list Day 1/2. I used that list when he didn’t flip evil to go back and connect the dots.

Town MVP Runner Up: @Whicker successfully nailing multiple scum with invests and being extremely rational to legitimate arguments and seeing through the BS and facade scum tried to spin

Person I don’t blame for playing to their win con: @Forge didn’t have a choice. It is absolutely hilarious that two of towns 4 best players (some were killed too early like @ET80 and @Dome, along with @rackcs) were an OTHER in Forge and CULT in Touch.

Constructive criticism and feedback for our beloved host, @The Orca:

I loved the interactive setup, wrinkles, and multiple scum factions with interactive moves and kills. It was awesome!

The 5 questions for a mislynch is WAAAAAAAAY to many guesses. 1 or 2 would have been more than enough.

Also, putting your brother, who clearly knows most if not all the answers (any of us that have siblings that are close would agree, myself included) as scum is RIDICULOUS AND UNFAIR and favors the entire scum faction. Down the stretch it legitimately factored into us not lynching him and the same for swag day 2 because we knew they’d get the question correct. It’s decisively antitown and unfortunately took away from what would have been an awesome game setup.

Not offsetting these OP moves with town powers was also unfortunate. I understand that since I was revived I shouldn’t have my vig powers back, but a backup vig would have made sense, someone like @Counselor.

I hope that you see the good and positive with the criticism and host again in the future. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Town MVP: This one is easy, @theuntouchable. Despite being cult, he successfully called scum on his pickle list Day 1/2. I used that list when he didn’t flip evil to go back and connect the dots.

Town MVP Runner Up: @Whicker successfully nailing multiple scum with invests and being extremely rational to legitimate arguments and seeing through the BS and facade scum tried to spin

Person I don’t blame for playing to their win con: @Forge didn’t have a choice. It is absolutely hilarious that two of towns 4 best players (some were killed too early like @ET80 and @Dome, along with @rackcs) were an OTHER in Forge and CULT in Touch.

Constructive criticism and feedback for our beloved host, @The Orca:

I loved the interactive setup, wrinkles, and multiple scum factions with interactive moves and kills. It was awesome!

The 5 questions for a mislynch is WAAAAAAAAY to many guesses. 1 or 2 would have been more than enough.

Also, putting your brother, who clearly knows most if not all the answers (any of us that have siblings that are close would agree, myself included) as scum is RIDICULOUS AND UNFAIR and favors the entire scum faction. Down the stretch it legitimately factored into us not lynching him and the same for swag day 2 because we knew they’d get the question correct. It’s decisively antitown and unfortunately took away from what would have been an awesome game setup.

Not offsetting these OP moves with town powers was also unfortunate. I understand that since I was revived I shouldn’t have my vig powers back, but a backup vig would have made sense, someone like @Counselor.

I hope that you see the good and positive with the criticism and host again in the future. 

Additionally, the items found in thread like guns and pick ax should have either been only able to be used in interactive moves for everyone to see or the writeups should have been used to reflect those items. In a game where literal writeups and literal items are used, it should have stuck with the same flavor. @The Orca

7 hours ago, N4L said:

This was my first mafia. I took great pleasure in my 5 direct kills. Racks, dome, slappy, ww, and daboyle.... Sorry lol 

The ww kill implicated you a bit. You or counselor would have been my next investigation. The ww kill made no sense and I couldn't see it being authorized by more experienced players with the outed roles available.  The vote for me was also really alarming, so it may have been you.

@squire12 pulled the trigger at the right time

But you played well for sure though

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Additionally, the items found in thread like guns and pick ax should have either been only able to be used in interactive moves for everyone to see or the writeups should have been used to reflect those items. In a game where literal writeups and literal items are used, it should have stuck with the same flavor. @The Orca

I will say that the write ups did still reflect the flavor of the character, and I think that is okay. It's just that nobody put together me as a possible killer of ET even though it for with my claimed character