1 minute ago, bruceb said:
9 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

baltimore just beat the 31st worst team and the 32 ranked team 

we just played the best team in the league to a standstill

We almost beat them last year

browns win 20-13 Lamar Jackson goes home for the year 

Love the spirit and hope you are right.

But we haven't played NE, yet.

Well playing the 31st worst team is also the 2nd best team... but we know what he meant.

I also have KC who the Ravens just played as a better team than the Rams.

To be honest neither the Browns or Ravens have proven anything yet the Ravens have just looked better in their games.

47 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Agree and that we have looked so discombobulated is disturbing.

Yeah, honestly if we just ran on 1st and 2nd down every time and did a dump off on every third down it would at least look like we had some kind of rhythm.

What we did last year looked so much better I'm just scared Freddie thinks he has to call plays differently than last year because he is a head coach now. Don't be coaching for anything other than effectiveness. I would have lost a bet of whether or not OBJ or Landry had thrown a pass through 3 games, seemed impossible they wouldn't have thrown that wrinkle out there by now. We do nothing even close to abnormal to try to keep defenses honest. Last year we did it a lot and it opened things up.

• Like 1

Biggest thing I don't want to hear Freddie say after the game: "I'm new at this; this was my first time in that situation I promise I'll be better next time."

There are ways to simulate things via mental simulation of situation and be prepared and know that with 4 downs from the 4 one should run the ball. Even if he really was prepared but made a bad decision saying things like that won't help have people believing in his competency.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Biggest thing I don't want to hear Freddie say after the game: "I'm new at this; this was my first time in that situation I promise I'll be better next time."

There are ways to simulate things via mental simulation of situation and be prepared and know that with 4 downs from the 4 one should run the ball. Even if he really was prepared but made a bad decision saying things like that won't help have people believing in his competency.

Agreed. 99% of football is old stuff. 

Part of the problem is the organization isnt preparing freddie to win. Monken, Pfeiffer's, wilkes or even the oloje coach should of known we were headed for penalties. 

Belichick has an r and d department. Depodesta should be doing thay crap.

33 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d rather they sit out another week and get right than rush back and tweak something again.

I mean, what good is a corner if they can’t run well? Especially trying to cover Brown.

Back in the old days they’d inject them with some magic juice and they’d be back out there like nothing happened. So soft these days. 

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

He’s over the top, but there’s some small truth to what he’s saying. Guys are making a lot of “business decisions” and don’t understand your best ability is your availability.

I get that, but it’s week 4.  

I’d rather our two starting CB’s come back from injury a week late rather than a week early and set themselves back further.

A pulled hammy is a multiple week injury, always has been, especially at that position.  Not sure when it became a 10 day recovery....

• Like 1