Cardinals release WR Michael Crabtree

RaidersAreOne

8 hours ago, steelcurtain29 said:

For a guy hyped up to be the next big thing in the NFL, he never lived up to the hype. Only 2 season of 1k yards. He still had a decent career, but he was a major letdown for the hype built up around him.

He was never healthy. The foot injury he suffered his last year in college never healed and then he tore his achilles. 

After that he was super slow. He was a great route runner with good hands once upon a time. Then he was slow and inexplicably began dropping a lot of passes. I always speculated he needed glasses or contacts. 

Plus he was always a touch selfish. 

I am very sad he was cut, I wanted to see him run some routes against Sherman for the lulz

• Like 1

On 9/23/2019 at 5:38 PM, steelcurtain29 said:

For a guy hyped up to be the next big thing in the NFL, he never lived up to the hype. Only 2 season of 1k yards. He still had a decent career, but he was a major letdown for the hype built up around him.

He's the Derrick Coleman of WR's...

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Sacks98 said:

I don't think we will ever see that Sherman again he was alot more cocky before his name was known then he settled down.

So I'm assuming you didn't watch MNF vs the Browns? He might not be the arrogant/cocky SOB he was, but he's not shying away from Ish talk neither. Especially now that SF is winning!

It's a lot easier to talk ish, when your not losing and getting beat like a drum. Hasn't been the case so far in 2019 for either.

On 9/23/2019 at 5:38 PM, steelcurtain29 said:

This generation's Keyshawn Johnson honestly.