Is Aaron Rodgers still good as a pre-snap QB?

AlexGreen#20

Just now, mikebpackfan said:

Guess what happened on 3rd and 15.

He bailed himself out on LaFleur's best schemed route concept of the day. Doesn't mean it wasn't an awful throw. 

When Bakhtiari has a great rep, we don't excuse the last one where Rodgers got lit up. Turning 3rd and 6 into 3rd and 15 because you threw it 6 feet over your TEs head is a terrible play. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Getting hit is part of playing QB.

Come on man, I know it’s late.  What am I supposed to say to that, “No sh!t Sherlock!”  Or maybe, “thanks captain obvious!”  You’ve missed the point about Rodgers being old and somewhat frail.  Just come right out and say you want Boyle to play QB, and skip all of this “he’s a football player - he needs to stand in there and get creamed”.

• Like 1

Just now, mikebpackfan said:

Taking a couple bad plays and then making up bad plays out of nothing from a players day and calling the player terrible without considering the 10 great plays they made is the absurd part.

Have I ever said terrible? Pretty sure I've been pretty consistent with average. 

What 10 great plays did Rodgers make?

18 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

This thread is nothing but you pooping on him.  This is all to prove he is average?

Meh. I agree with some of the things the OP has posted, partially agree on some things, and disagree on other things. No harm and no foul although I think I did receive a citation. Argue, discuss and move on.  I'm just glad there is finally a thread that looks at a real problem that currently exists with the offense and needs fixing to take things to the next level. 

Edited by cannondale

What I want to know is how in the **** Rodgers still gets to the line with only 10 seconds or left on the clock.

There are so many ****ing people who blamed McCarthy for getting the play calls in too late and now you’ve got a HC who lives by getting his QB to the line early and Rodgers is still taking it down.  

Rodgers is a lil *****.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

What I want to know is how in the **** Rodgers still gets to the line with only 10 seconds or left on the clock.

There are so many ****ing people who blamed McCarthy for getting the play calls in too late and now you’ve got a HC who lives by getting his QB to the line early and Rodgers is still taking it down.  

Rodgers is a lil *****.

You’re way late to the party OP. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

He played the entire day, made several nice throws, and didn't turn the ball over.  He had a nice day.  Above average for an NFL QB.  

This thread is nothing but you pooping on him.  This is all to prove he is average?

227 yards passing and two touchdowns is above average in 1999.  It’s below average in 2019.  Luke ****ing Falk just had a 198 yard passing game.  Sixth round rookies are having better games than Rodgers.  Daniel Jones just led an epic comeback win without his best weapon.