How many years should Andy Reid get to win a title with Mahomes as his QB?

Apparition

11 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Until the offense stops producing. He deserves as much credit for Pat Mahomes' success as anyone else not named Pat Mahomes. He identified, and I believe pushed for the drafting of, Mahomes, and then has built an amazing offense around him, which combined with Mahomes talents, has translated to all time great offenses. If the offense ever starts falling off, then maybe you start thinking about Reid, because you sure as hell aren't going to be moving on from Mahomes.

This is the best answer.

Reid is there until they're no longer the offensive powerhouse they've been. 

I'd say 1 or 2 years of underwhelming production from Mahomes and the offense in general, should put him in the hot seat.

54 minutes ago, blizofoz45 said:

The superbowl doesn't always represent the NFL's two best teams.

Considering the very average QBs Andy Reid's had to work with in the past, I think the best thing to do is just sit back and enjoy what he's doing right now.

yep. you’re absolutely right. this is the first time he’s had a true “franchise QB”...and i was a big mike vick/alex smith fan, but its obviously undeniable mahomes is better and he just might be able to push them over the hump even if reid pulls some of his clock shenanigans in a future playoff game