Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Someone tried to hit Swag. According to Counselor anyways. So that buys him some credibility. 

But he has a hard on for ET80 because he was called a child. I know, he has done the same thing to me when I have insulted him. 

I was on the ET80  BW all game, but that was too easy. Strange

-_-

ET80 - 6 - [Nazgul], [Llamalover], [Forge], [Tk3], [MWil23], [rackcs]

Tk3 - 5 - [The Orca], [ET80], [squire12], [Counselor], [Dome]

All other players can change their vote to one of the two: @bcb1213, @Matts4313, @kingseanjohn, @theuntouchable.

Overtime ends at 9:15 PM ET. If it is still a tie, a no lynch will occur.

ET80 - 7 - [Nazgul], [Llamalover], [Forge], [Tk3], [MWil23], [rackcs], [Matts4313]

Tk3 - 5 - [The Orca], [ET80], [squire12], [Counselor], [Dome]

All other players can change their vote to one of the two (except SwAg who still can't vote): @bcb1213, @kingseanjohn, @theuntouchable.

Overtime ends at 9:15 PM ET. If it is still a tie, a no lynch will occur.

Just now, Llamalover said:

What makes you say that?

Well mwil and squire tried to save him last minute, matts admitted that he lip serviced et being scum early on before saying he wasn't on the bandwagon anymore. Then when OT roles around and et is up he busses him.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Well mwil and squire tried to save him last minute, matts admitted that he lip serviced et being scum early on before saying he wasn't on the bandwagon anymore. Then when OT roles around and et is up he busses him.

Literally none of this happened. 

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

@ET80 @Tk3

Make your cases

There are pages of source material for you.. but I'll give it

I've been targeted for (I believe) "rolefishing" despite not actually asking anyone to claim - and essentially doing the same thing I do most games, in trying to bring out information and get people talking about roles, etc.

Also, I said on a couple occasions that my role has to do with information gathering, which is why mafia roleblocked me last night and is trying to make sure I am lynched today. They fear that more than they do a random hit which may help them or hurt them.