NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, figured it would be Zion at the 5. Thought maybe JJ would be involved in that line up. 

Team still has a shot to make a run at the playoffs this season. Four games out now? Won't be easy but the team can get hot. 

1 vs 8 matchup with the Lakers would be so fun. Think we'd take a game, would be thrilled if we could 2. But I'm pretty indifferent on getting to the playoffs this year (other than the fact that it would be fun to watch). If we get a lotto pick it's probably gonna be low so going from like 13-17 doesn't really change much for us, and we have enough potential talent already, though more wouldn't hurt. The end of this season is more about building chemistry for next year imo, but if we make it then great. 

For the record, I think we will make it actually. 

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

We're letting him play his game and it shows. Last year, they killed his mid range game and he didn't quite look right. This year, the confidence is flowing and he's turning into a legit #2. He's performed well in the playoffs outside of one series last year and that was in part due to Bud not letting him play to his strengths. 

He also looks like pre-hamstring injury Middleton again so that helps. 

I remember you hating on Middleton and that contract last year so if he's even got you on his side now you know he's playing great lol. Yeah if he keeps playing like this I think Bucks take it all for sure. 

59 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I can't post a link or quotes while on my phone but I will post later the link ... Popovich's comments on Tatum where he basically call's Tatum the next Paul George or Kawhi Leonard.

Steve Kerr said the same thing..

It's not surprising that some of the haters on here who don't necessarily understand basketball don't appreciate Tatum especially when they don't watch all the time but I'm really disappointed that a Celtic fan would make a comment like that.

The best two-way wing player in the game alone will one day easily be a top-10 player. And Tatum is well on his way even if he plays like a 21 year old sometimes

and he's been a less impactful player than jaylen brown. i don't care what tatum will be, he isn't as good as brown right now. 

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

Really that's pretty sad. Before you ask Tatum is one of the best defenders in the league and is usually the go to guy I love Brown and he's going to be a great player as well but that's a no-brainer

Popovich and Steve Kerr have already stated that Tatum is probably the best two-way player in the league at his position. It didn't mention Jaylen Brown

tatum ain't no go to guy lol 

13 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

and he's been a less impactful player than jaylen brown. i don't care what tatum will be, he isn't as good as brown right now. 

This isn’t true. Brown still has no ability to create his own offense. Guy is clearly the 3rd or 4th wheel in Boston and it’s really not close.

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

This isn’t true. Brown still has no ability to create his own offense. Guy is clearly the 3rd or 4th wheel in Boston and it’s really not close.

oh cool i'd rather he were able to create his own ****ty shot like tatum does. give me the guy who goes to the rim instead of settling. if you're telling me you think there's ordered options in boston, we gotta be watching different broadcasts.

i will say tatum's defensive numbers are better than i was expecting.