NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I can't post a link or quotes while on my phone but I will post later the link ... Popovich's comments on Tatum where he basically call's Tatum the next Paul George or Kawhi Leonard.

Steve Kerr said the same thing..

It's not surprising that some of the haters on here who don't necessarily understand basketball don't appreciate Tatum especially when they don't watch all the time but I'm really disappointed that a Celtic fan would make a comment like that.

The best two-way wing player in the game alone will one day easily be a top-10 player. And Tatum is well on his way even if he plays like a 21 year old sometimes

I am having such a hard time from losing service in this thunderstorm in my RV, but lets go..My original posts claimed Popp "could be the next PG KL"

while Steve Kerr said        "BOSTON — Steve Kerr knows a winner when he sees one. In Jayson Tatum, Kerr sees a special talent on both sides of the ball who is growing quickly into his role as Boston’s next superstar.

@seminoles1 provided most of the link, 

I was claiming "one day" and they basically said the same. Though My opinion is that he is near or already one of the best defenders in the league.

The fact that 2 of the greatest winningest coaches made very similar sentiments justifies my opinion. Meanwhile what the hell am I debating anyway??

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nuggets laying the smackdown on Milwaukee on a back to back on the road is one of the best wins of the season by far. Impressive @champ11.

Nuggets might have the best roster in the league top to bottom. Main competition is Milwaukee but I think the bottom of their roster is worse, while their top with Giannis/Middleton/Bledsoe is better. 

The fact that the Nuggets are staying as afloat as they are without Murray and Millsap (and Harris has been on and off with the games missed recently) is truly impressive. 

While I'm showing the Nugs some love I think if MPJ stays healthy and lives up to the potential they will win a title with this core. Have the superstar in Jokic. Have the complementary second star in Murray and potentially MPJ. Have insane depth and great role players. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

and he's been a less impactful player than jaylen brown. i don't care what tatum will be, he isn't as good as brown right now. 

really??? Tatum's plus minus numbers show one of the most impactful league wide. if it was just a few games, or if he was some sort of backup role player riding along with someone like Giannis then those numbers might be a fluke.

But Tatum has consistently been near the top along side some of the other greats. That is NOT a coincidence. I just can't believe you don't see it. Unless you only focus on just the offense. Which can be very difficult for Tatum and Brown when they are not always getting the ball.

Make no mistake .. I believe in JB and think JT and JB will be the best wing tandem in he NBA for years to come. But right now Tatum makes a bigger impact.

34 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I am having such a hard time from losing service in this thunderstorm in my RV, but lets go..My original posts claimed Popp "could be the next PG KL"

Wrong.  Your original post below:

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Popovich and Steve Kerr have already stated that Tatum is probably the best two-way player in the league at his position.

34 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

while Steve Kerr said        "BOSTON — Steve Kerr knows a winner when he sees one. In Jayson Tatum, Kerr sees a special talent on both sides of the ball who is growing quickly into his role as Boston’s next superstar.

That's not a quote from Steve Kerr.  That's conjecture from a reporter.  I posted Kerr's quote, and it didn't say anything about Tatum being a superstar.

36 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

The fact that 2 of the greatest winningest coaches made very similar sentiments justifies my opinion. Meanwhile what the hell am I debating anyway??

You completely misrepresented what they said by stating outright that they said Tatum was already the best 2-way SF in the NBA.  You just made it up and have used that to justify your opinion.

I don't know what you're debating and I don't really care.  I care that you just made up quotes from Pop and Kerr.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nuggets laying the smackdown on Milwaukee on a back to back on the road is one of the best wins of the season by far. Impressive @champ11.

Once again, it takes a team shooting absurdly well from deep on high volume to beat us. Pretty sure our last like 4 losses have been because a team gets scorching hot from deep. 

Sucks we were missing our two best perimeter defenders in DDV and Hill.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Once again, it takes a team shooting absurdly well from deep on high volume to beat us. Pretty sure our last like 4 losses have been because a team gets scorching hot from deep. 

Sucks we were missing our two best perimeter defenders in DDV and Hill.

Agreed. I’d pump the breaks. Nuggets would win 1 game against us if lucky in a 7 game series. Lucky shooting night from a team that frankly isn’t that good. 

Edited by Herbie_Hancock