NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

I won't be shocked if the Lakers win it all (hard to be SHOCKED by a team with LeBron/AD winning) but I'll definitely be a little surprised. Don't think they have the 3 point shooting to stay with the Bucks, which is as far as I can see them making it. Think they'll lose to the Clippers beforehand though. 

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Their only hope is that the small sample of LeBron-Kuzma-Davis lineups isn't a mirage. Those lineups have been killer, but not used much because poor Davis doesn't want to defend guys who weigh 5 pounds more than him. If the lineup's as good as advertised and they bust it out in the playoffs for more than a couple minutes here or there, then maybe they can compete.

So that Lakers Rockets game why the hell did the Lakers not just post up Davis over and over and over again? I felt like anytime he got close to the rim the shot was there or he received a swarm for an easy kick out 3 pointer. I feel like the Lakers did not attack the rim nearly enough. 

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

So that Lakers Rockets game why the hell did the Lakers not just post up Davis over and over and over again? I felt like anytime he got close to the rim the shot was there or he received a swarm for an easy kick out 3 pointer. I feel like the Lakers did not attack the rim nearly enough. 

Because nobody posts up anymore.

41 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Idk how Clifford expects Bamba to develop playing him 15 minutes per game. This idiot needs to be fired as does Weltman and Hammond. Clowns.

if you're good you should still be showing improvement with 15 minutes a night. Maybe he just sucks. Earning your minutes is old school coaching, but it can work too.

Edited by Kirill