NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

55 minutes ago, pwny said:

Gotta absolutely love the use of literal propaganda to discredit something. 

LeBron and the NBA failed in their handlings of HK protests. Using that as a means to discredit their stances on something else is literally just a propaganda tool. But go off.

Nope. Don’t tell me your about ending injustice if your not concerned about the injustice happening to the people in China who’s government is giving you billions of dollars. Don’t sell out for money and maybe I could take them seriously.

Just now, dtait93 said:

Nope. Don’t tell me your about ending injustice if your not concerned about the injustice happening to the people in China who’s government is giving you billions of dollars. Don’t sell out for money and maybe I could take them seriously.

Post more of that propaganda. Love reading it. 

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Here's a wild theory.

Two things, can be bad at the same time. 

1 minute ago, Joe_is_the_best said:

IDK what 'cultural marxism' is and at this point I'm too scared to ask.

It originated as a Nazi conspiracy about Jewish Bolsheviks parasitically latching onto Aryan culture and diluting it with degeneracy. 

I believe that it was brought into contemporary usage by some Neo-Nazi in the 1980s. Now? It’s either used in its original context, adjusted to replace Jews with codewords like (((globalists))) or Hollywood, or its just gamers complaining about female video game characters being too muscular. The latter is (was?) basically Jordan Peterson.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

It originated as a Nazi conspiracy about Jewish Bolsheviks parasitically latching onto Aryan culture and diluting it with degeneracy. 

I believe that it was brought into contemporary usage by some Neo-Nazi in the 1980s. Now? It’s either used in its original context, adjusted to replace Jews with codewords like (((globalists))) or Hollywood, or its just gamers complaining about female video game characters being too muscular. The latter is (was?) basically Jordan Peterson.

rap game no GIF by Lifetime

Nothing like anti-Semitism to unite the crazies