NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 minute ago, pwny said:

It’s a great concern you have. Too bad I’ve never seen you denounce the injustice in Myanmar. Step aside, your opinion means nothing. 

Yeah, when was the last time anyone in here or the NBA denounced human trafficking?

All just a bunch of hypocrites, I say.

If the only time you ever talk about Hong Kong is when you want to yell at Lebron then yeah you probably don't actually care about the issue. Fun internet debate gimmick though! 

Also love the idea that we need to hold NBA players to a higher standard than our own government or every multinational corporation doing business in China simply because they dared to speak up about one issue that they feel at a very personal level. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli

Just now, SalvadorsDeli said:

If the only time you ever talk about Hong Kong is when you want to yell at Lebron then yeah you probably don't actually care about the issue. Fun internet debate gimmick though! 

Yea, it's probably being made more complex than it is. Dude just really hates LeBron, if the tweet mentioned someone else leaving the meeting, this would not be a discussion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Yeah, when was the last time anyone in here or the NBA denounced human trafficking?

All just a bunch of hypocrites, I say.

Q told me that the real LeBron James has been summarily executed in Gitmo for treason and eating the brains of enslaved children for their adrenochrome. It’s no wonder he plays so well for a 35 year old!!

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

That’s not the position. 

It is this - Lebron and the NBA are getting laughed off because they stand for social justice here, but not for the people in a country that has hundreds of thousands in concentration camps (among other things) because it will too harshly effect their pockets. That doesn’t mean I, or others, don’t care about the issues they’re bringing up.

Are American citizens not supposed to prioritize injustices that happen on American soil? Things we actually have the ability to change through policy? Domestic problems can only be acknowledged when LeBron James gives Xi a stern talking to? Really absurd, lol. You may have good intentions but all this argument does is give cover to a lot of disingenuous people who feign outrage over injustices in China (while laughing about the “kung  flu”) but really just want black athletes to shut up and dribble. 

2 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Q told me that the real LeBron James has been summarily executed in Gitmo for treason and eating the brains of enslaved children for their adrenochrome. It’s no wonder he plays so well for a 35 year old!!

Don't let the 4chan losers take my LeBron James does roids and Michael Jordan is a gambling addict conspiracies away please.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Don't let the 4chan losers take my LeBron James does roids and Michael Jordan is a gambling addict conspiracies away please.

The LeBron and Michael Jordan you refer to are actually body doubles. The riots in Kenosha were actually a false flag to take attention away from their execution and replacement.

Edited by redsoxsuck05

2 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

The LeBron and Michael Jordan you refer to are actually body doubles. The riots in Kenosha were actually a false flag to take attention away from their execution and replacement.

I always knew "LeBron James Jr." was suspicious. He was the first clone wasn't he.

• Like 2