NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

4 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Weird. Kyrie leaves and Celtics get better. Maybe Celtics fans weren’t crazy.

They will probably be around fourth seed with a 2nd rd exit. More than half their wins are vs the 2 worst teams in the east. Not sure it's time for a I told you so moment yet. 

14 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

They will probably be around fourth seed with a 2nd rd exit. More than half their wins are vs the 2 worst teams in the east. Not sure it's time for a I told you so moment yet. 

Still early but the Celtics have shown resolve. I like their chances a lot this season.

After beating the Pacers last night, the Hornets are 4-3 so far. There was talk prior to season that they could challenge the record for consecutive losses in a row to start the season. They aren't a good team, but I just don't want to see them be historically bad. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dingo18287 said:

After beating the Pacers last night, the Hornets are 4-3 so far. There was talk prior to season that they could challenge the record for consecutive losses in a row to start the season. They aren't a good team, but I just don't want to see them be historically bad. 

They're already 1/3 of the way to what I expected their season win total to be.

4 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The rockets are 16 point favorites tonight. 

if anyone is wanting to place bets, I’d take that bet. No way we win by 16 against a terrible team missing a bunch of guys. It’s just not our MO

Got it at 15.5 took it and the over and sprinkled a bit on GS ML