NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

20 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Got it at 15.5 took it and the over and sprinkled a bit on GS ML

i'll be real shocked if the rockets show up ready to play and blow out the warriors. Honestly, it should be a 124 - 89 type game with the talent that is out there, but i suspect its a 115-121 win for the Rockets. 

Eric Gordon is not playing tonight. Gordon is the best and worst player we have at times. When he is hitting his shot, he makes it all work and we are deadly, when hes in a slump and just keeps firing away...ouch. He is clutch though, hit a big 3 against the wizards and knocked down a big 3 and monster dunk on Memphis the other night. 

55 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

i'll be real shocked if the rockets show up ready to play and blow out the warriors. Honestly, it should be a 124 - 89 type game with the talent that is out there, but i suspect its a 115-121 win for the Rockets. 

Eric Gordon is not playing tonight. Gordon is the best and worst player we have at times. When he is hitting his shot, he makes it all work and we are deadly, when hes in a slump and just keeps firing away...ouch. He is clutch though, hit a big 3 against the wizards and knocked down a big 3 and monster dunk on Memphis the other night. 

Rockets certainly SHOULD win big and get back on track I don’t really have a ton of confidence in them out right losing but I could see this as a 5-10 point game for sure. I’m expecting at some point it’ll start to click in Houston though. 

6 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The rockets are 16 point favorites tonight. 

if anyone is wanting to place bets, I’d take that bet. No way we win by 16 against a terrible team missing a bunch of guys. It’s just not our MO

Paschall vs Tucker is going to be a fun match up, those boys will be banging all game long.