Trade Deadline Rumors

TakeTheBallDeep

40 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

would be a tough pill to swallow...not sure.
I don't think Howie would offer that much.
Goedert will be a amongst the TEs in this league when not having to share targets.
He's tradeable but he has a high value mark for us.

I guess I'd rather a lesser package as far as picks that included Ertz.
Because then we can use his money elsewhere. Like paying Jalen, pursuing guys next year.

I’d like to make this deal with you.

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

I’d like to make this deal with you.

deal

the picks were a 3rd and a 5th and Julie Ertz as a kicker...you fool
You've given him away

But really we could do a mega-deal if they don't plan on extending Yannick too.
We'll take any defenders you'd give up...pls

45 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Steelers should send Artie Burns to the Eagles. He needs a new team and may never see the field again unless 3 CBs go down.

Feel like that is more of an off-season move. Guy you hope you can fix, but you don't really bank on it. They need help now if they want salvage super bowl aspirations, and I don't think that Burns is the answer there. They can't acquire Burns and feel like they've done something to fix their problem. 

They need Ramsey or PP or just guys that are capable of coming in and being an improvement on what they have. 

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Feel like that is more of an off-season move. Guy you hope you can fix, but you don't really bank on it. They need help now if they want salvage super bowl aspirations, and I don't think that Burns is the answer there. They can't acquire Burns and feel like they've done something to fix their problem. 

They need Ramsey or PP or just guys that are capable of coming in and being an improvement on what they have. 

yeah, we need that level of sure thing.

Adding more eh to the pile of meh won't move the needle too much,

As a lower end deal though I'd take anyone.

2 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Anyone spare some OL or Edge help for Leonard Williams pls?

The problem you're going to run into there is that the people looking to acquire Williams are going to be playoff contenders, and it's highly unlikely that they are going to want to part with pieces on their team to potentially create another hole. 

Just now, Forge said:

The problem you're going to run into there is that the people looking to acquire Williams are going to be playoff contenders, and it's highly unlikely that they are going to want to part with pieces on their team to potentially create another hole. 

Oh i know I’m expecting him getting moved for some combination of pick between the 2nd-4th round and potentially a good depth player. Could see the eagles making a move for him something like Rasul Douglas and a 3rd or 4th personally

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

yeah, we need that level of sure thing.

Adding more eh to the pile of meh won't move the needle too much,

As a lower end deal though I'd take anyone.

I feel like rating our current secondary as "meh" is a gross overestimation.

12 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Leonard Williams for Tyus Bowser + a conditional 5th

This makes some sense, but would BAL only carry 3 EDGE rushers? Also, Jets may ask for a higher pick in return according to reports/not sure they'd make this trade without a higher pick attached. Bowser and a conditional 4th/compensatory 3rd would probably do it.