Week 5 GDT - Cleveland Browns at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

It's scary how we have yet to play a great game, yet we've dominated our opponents for the most part. Scary in a couple of ways:

1) will we keep playing these imperfect games and still get away with it? 

2) How scary good will we be if we finally put it together?

Jimmy didn't play well last night. But the run game bailed him out. Still waiting for a great game from him. 

Bosa is scary too. Scary good. And to think he's only one of our studs. Scary.

• Like 3

I just rewatched the game, tartt is one BAD MAN. He looked like he knew what plays were coming based on formations and shifts. He was constantly in the right place and seemed to move to a spot before the ball got there on a few occasions. Really heady play by someone with good physical talent. Second best baalke draft pick of all time behind trent brown, only because brown was a 7th rounder. 

I think we need to find someone else to be our holder. Mitch wish is just not good at it. Id rather put mullens in that spot. hes active anyways. It would make perfect sense. I dont blame wishnowsky for not being good at it. most of these other players have been handling a football their whole lives, its only been a few years for him.