Week 5 Games

Leader

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

All I want is for the Raiders to finish with a worse pick than the Bears. 

All offseason I had to read from one particular person that the Raiders second round pick is going to be just as good as the Bears first round pick. 

The Bears upcoming schedule:

New Orleans
Los Angeles Chargers
@ Philadelphia
Detroit
@ Los Angeles Rams
New York Giants
Dallas
@ Green Bay
Kansas City
@ Minnesota

There is not an easy game left on their schedule. 

I'd say the G-men at home is pretty easy. Jones won't know what to do in Chicago. They'll take LAC too who doesn't look very good right now. I'm hoping Brees (who appears to be ahead of schedule) plays in 2 weeks, that'd be big.

Not much different than our schedule TBH except we have Washington tucked away later in the year who still might not have a win by that time. Our first 5 games were against 4 teams with winning records. Our next 5 games have 4 teams with currently winning records. No one in the North has a free ride this year. 

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I'd say the G-men at home is pretty easy. Jones won't know what to do in Chicago. They'll take LAC too who doesn't look very good right now. I'm hoping Brees (who appears to be ahead of schedule) plays in 2 weeks, that'd be big.

Not much different than our schedule TBH except we have Washington tucked away later in the year who still might not have a win by that time. Our first 5 games were against 4 teams with winning records. Our next 5 games have 4 teams with currently winning records. No one in the North has a free ride this year. 

Carolina instead of NO is huge. SF instead of LAR is too. We get our Raiders and Washington matchup too. I'd much rather play our schedule, even with another dumb 4 of 5 on the road stretch.

6 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

The entire Colts FO screwed Luck by having him play through his injuries. *** for tat.

Huh, no ****.

Yeah I dont get the Luck screwed them thing. They're doing fine and if Luck wasnt 100 percent in then he should be 100 percent out. When you know, you know. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Dont sleep on Bridgewater. Might not be the overall talent Brees is - but I've been impressed (read: surprised) how he's handled himself and delivered the last two weeks. For a guy whose career I thought was over to "wont amount to much" - he's proving himself capable of playing within himself / the system and delivering W's.

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Carolina instead of NO is huge. SF instead of LAR is too. We get our Raiders and Washington matchup too. I'd much rather play our schedule, even with another dumb 4 of 5 on the road stretch.

plus, i love having all 3 divisionals right at the end of the season in crunchtime

Edited by Malfatron

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Dont sleep on Bridgewater. Might not be the overall talent Brees is - but I've been impressed (read: surprised) how he's handled himself and delivered the last two weeks. For a guy whose career I thought was over to "wont amount to much" - he's proving himself capable of playing within himself / the system and delivering W's.

I agree. Payton is employing a solid gameplan every week too. Saints will definitely compete against CHI with BW if necessary. 

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

The perk of finishing 3rd in the division last year instead of 1st. NO has had some major letdowns in Chicago in past years, hopefully that doesn't continue. Hopefully LA plays better at home versus CHI than they did on the road last year. So far this year, Goff has looked like a child against any kind of constant pass rush. 

3 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Hey espn stop trying to convince me Mayfield is elite. Thanks

NO ****! I can't root for Cleveland because I think Mayfield is such a butthead and hasn't done anything to earn being that arrogant! Not to mention all the commercials as if he's arrived! Trubisky actually been to the playoffs once. Mayfield hasn't done squat.