Fantasy Progress Thread

BayRaider

on to the championship game in my $ lg!

three of my 1st five picks were david johnson, ty hilton, and damien williams I believe. also drafted aj green in the 8th and kept him for like 14 weeks lol. 

some of the excellent decisions I made to help get me here throughout the year (all from FAs I picked up):

.5 ppr

got 17 pts from pascal, 11 powell, 13 from j samuels, 21 from jon williams, 39 from Josh Allen, 13 from dwelley, 17 j. samuels, 34 from lat murray, etc in the last half of the year 

the only good players I have on my team are chubb and kittle lol

and just like last year when I beat the greatest fantasy team ever assembled ( by @FinneasGage , iirc the title game was his only loss of the season or maybe 2nd) I hope to pull this ragtag group of players together to win the championship.

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

and just like last year when I beat the greatest fantasy team ever assembled ( by @FinneasGage , iirc the title game was his only loss of the season or maybe 2nd) I hope to pull this ragtag group of players together to win the championship

RIP to that league. another league you dodo's invited me to. another league i crafted a ridiculous team through years of elite asset management. another league everyone got pissed at me for creating a ridiculous team and quitting.

The most frustrating thing is when you lose because a player got hurt(Alshon last week), your team shows up the following week(211 without a DB, didn't pick one up since I was out) and you would of beaten the one seed and be in the finals. Its even worse because the team I would of faced, has a hurt Godwin and Cook. #Fantasysucks

Edited by NcFinest9erFan

8 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

three of my 1st five picks were david johnson, ty hilton

That was me too. We had a good September for sure!

Still managed to make it to Championship weekend. Is Hilton still on your roster? 9 targets last night, is that enough to warrant consideration against the Panthers this weekend? 

Update in my leagues:

Finished in 1st place in 2 leagues, 3rd in the other. In the championship in 2 of those leagues and the semifinals in the other.

League 1: Carried by Zeke, Michael Thomas, Cooper Kupp (for most of the year) and Chris Carson. Miles Sanders joined late and so did Ryan Tannehill.

League 2: Carried by NE defense and DeAndre Hopkins.

League 3: Carried by Lamar

It's funny to ride your studs all year and then just get to playoffs and the championship and basically just be reduced to hoping your streamers work out. Spent most of the season watching Saquon suck and Jacobs carry my RB core and riding my Evans/Golladay/Tyreek WR core, only to lose two of those guys to injury and Golloday to David Blowsitis. James Conner carried me hard earlier in the season for a couple of weeks and now he's an afterthought just sitting on my bench. 

Looking like this will be my lineup for the ship:

QB: Lamar Jackson

RB: Saquon Barkley

RB: Marlon Mack

WR: Tyreek HIll

WR: AJ Brown

TE: George Kittle

FLEX: Will Fuller (choosing him over Perriman, DeAndre Washington, and Conner though I'm going back and forth on this)

K: Butker

D/ST: Ravens

Going against a team of Jameis, CMC, Carson, McLaurin, Metcalf, Devonta Freeman, and Doyle. Looking like a close matchup which means inevitably that I'll make the wrong call on my FLEX and lose solely because of that. 

Two teams in ships this year. Both Yahoo and ESPN have me projected to win but I think my opponents teams are much better than mine in both leagues. Yahoo league is 8 man so I think our rosters look extra stacked.  My opponents share Chubb, Elliott, Allen, and Butker so it's easy to know who to cheer against this week but also makes it very likely I either in both or lose both.

utXIAn2.png 

lG8a1iW.png

Def did not imagine winning a ship this year with AJ Brown and Breshad Perriman in 2 of my 3 receiver slots in the title game . But there it is. Saquon paying off for me on the playoffs after almost being the reason I didn't make it in the first place. Lamar giving me the most fun fan experience I could ever ask for as my real world and fantasy QB. Back to back titles in my money league . What a ride. 

14 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I'm in the lowest scoring championship game ever. My WRs (Hilton & Fuller) outscored his WRs (Hopkins and Moore) 6.5 to 5.5. 

Lolol And I'm gonna lose because Chubb also did nothing

Basically the same situation for me. The only difference between us is he had the Colts D. I'm down 22 with just Mike Boone to go.