MNF: Browns @ 49ers

Manny/Patrick

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

"They need to find a guy to run the football operations" they have that booger his name is Bruce Allen and he will literally never be fired.

Tell Danny that I'll save his team for him.

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

To be fair, our OL looked totally fine once Freddie took over last year. Losing Zeitler hurts, but his loss shouldn't be hurting us this much. I think it's a mix between our OL just being bad and Freddie and the coaching staff not putting them into a position to succeed, which is then hurting our entire offense.

Kitchens can't handle it all. He needs to hand it over to Monken. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

To be fair, our OL looked totally fine once Freddie took over last year. Losing Zeitler hurts, but his loss shouldn't be hurting us this much. I think it's a mix between our OL just being bad and Freddie and the coaching staff not putting them into a position to succeed, which is then hurting our entire offense.

Was surprised when they moved him.

Lot of good players, just need to grow...expected more of a step. Probably how this year will go, get highs like taking care of the Ravens, and lows like this.