Week 6 GDT: Philadelphia Superbowl LII Champs @ Minnesalta Shakers

ninjapirate

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I thought Viking fans were biologically crafted to be superiorly nicer than Eagles' fans. I don't understand what is going on here. Is everything I believe a lie? 

I think he's new and not familiar with the rules around here.

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I thought Viking fans were biologically crafted to be superiorly nicer than Eagles' fans. I don't understand what is going on here. Is everything I believe a lie? 

He typed a proverbial beer can at my head. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

I think whoever we have evaluating talent in College needs to be handed a pink slip. We've had no impact players aside from Carson, from 2014 onwards. Not one.

Can you imagine a team with all the guys they wanted to draft? OBJ, Dalvin Cook, the countless others 

It’s like the good players “shockingly” go and then they pull straws from a hat on safe picks and only ever gamble on hurt players.

Like Barnett has been ok since we got him, but he’s not having the impact a top 15 picked DE should have. 

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Can you imagine a team with all the guys they wanted to draft? OBJ, Dalvin Cook, the countless others 

It’s like the good players “shockingly” go and then they pull straws from a hat on safe picks and only ever gamble on hurt players.

Like Barnett has been ok since we got him, but he’s not having the impact a top 15 picked DE should have. 

I'll be the first to say. I didn't want to go anywhere near OBJ in the draft. Dalvin Cook? Yeah but I think Minnesota jumped us for him IIRC

TBH I didn't know who Barnett was before we drafted him. Oops.

Just now, Danger said:

I'll be the first to say. I didn't want to go anywhere near OBJ in the draft. Dalvin Cook? Yeah but I think Minnesota jumped us for him IIRC

TBH I didn't know who Barnett was before we drafted him. Oops.

I wanted OBJ, but we never even had a shot at him. To be fair though, I really liked Jordan Matthews and he sucks.

Our front office just can't draft talent in lots of spots. They seem pretty good at drafting lineman which is good and I think Dillard will be fine, but that is about all they do well.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I wanted OBJ, but we never even had a shot at him. To be fair though, I really liked Jordan Matthews and he sucks.

Our front office just can't draft talent in lots of spots. They seem pretty good at drafting lineman which is good and I think Dillard will be fine, but that is about all they do well.

At some point this week, I'll go through every draft class 2014 and grade my level of enthusiasm with each selection made (1-10)

8 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Reminds me of another 1st rd DE whose career started his Eagle career of with injuries, BG! While DB has been far from a Stud thus far, at least he's not Jerome Mcdougle. Or lets hope 🤞 he remains healthy from here on out and doesn't. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Reminds me of another 1st rd DE whose career started his Eagle career of with injuries, BG! While DB has been far from a Stud thus far, at least he's not Jerome Mcdougall. Or lets hope 🤞 he remains healthy from here on out and doesn't. 

Or alternatively.... he could be Jerome McDougle.