23 members have voted

1. 1. What happens at coaching?

• Freddie
    • Monken
    • Same Time
    • Neither

4 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I can agree with what your saying.

I have an alternate potential concept.....a Sophomore being a little focused on other things (he ran camps, made a ton of commercials/appearances/etc, and got married) That dose'nt sound like a slacking...it sounds like misplaced focus.

In a way I think we are saying the same thing.

He didn't exactly spend the off season working to be the best QB he could be.

As for the marriage thing, that was trouble in my mind having been through a few of them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Can you name one thing they Freddie does well as a HC or playcaller? Does he do anything that makes you want to see a 2nd year? He literally Does nothing well and doesn’t show any potential really. 

Let me start by saying there are CLEARLY some things that he needs to improve.

A couple things I like as a HC, we are not nearly as penalized post bye week as we were pre bye week. He has put together a passing game that on a functional level has not had all its starters healthy/not suspended all year, and has a Oline that needs improvement, yet and still, he has 2 wr's on pace for 1000 yards receiving each and the NFL's leading rusher. I saw a screen game develop after week 4 (we have gone away from it now, because of personnel deficiencies). He incorporated Kareem Hunt Successfully in the Backfield. I think the players back him. When he's in rhythm as a playcaller (and this hurts his game management) and players are not dropping passes, missing FG's or turning the ball over we hang 40 points on the #6 Defense in the NFL IN their own house. And with the TERRIBLE must and should have won game in AZ last week, short of that bad loss this week would be for a SERIOUS shot at playoff contention. After an 2-6 start, he still has us in playoff (LONG SHOT contention) possibility.....when is the last time we've had a coach START the year, have a stretch where we win 4 out of 5 games AND had us with a winning record vs our division AND had us in playoff conversation in late Dec?

The Cardinal loss hurt the most.....we should have beat them AND pitts the 2nd game....that would 6 in a row and we would hold the 6th playoff spot heading into the game in Baltimore this weekend. We are literally  2 games out of the playoffs 

Once again, I think it was too much Hype....I expected us to play with mistakes in the first half of the year, ESPECIALLY with the amount of road games vs playoff teams in our first 6 games. I expected us to struggle if we had injuries, because we still need depth at a few positions, I expected at least 1 or 2 bad losses due to just simple youth (roster and coaching staff). I expected us to be in the playoff talks late in the year, and possibly sneaking in as the #6 seed/Wild Card. And I expected our record to finish somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7. So we are RIGHT where I expected us to be....

When I saw folks getting amped about going 12-4, 13-3 and win the AFC North....and we have literally....LITERALLY won 8 games in the past 3 COMBINED seasons...I thought to myself:

LTq8h7j.png

We ALL do understand that our Playoff Scenario at this point is a long shot...but STILL not insane. IF somehow the Jets can shock the world and beat the Steelers this weekend, and we can beat Baltimore again....we will ALL be headed into week 17 with our Butt Holes Collectively Puckered....because then it comes down to games then that SHOULD go our way....Bal take care of Pitts, the Texans beat the Titans in Houston and we take care of Cinccy...and we are in the playoffs...

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, bruceb said:

In a way I think we are saying the same thing.

He didn't exactly spend the off season working to be the best QB he could be.

As for the marriage thing, that was trouble in my mind having been through a few of them.

We are definitely moving like a well oiled offensive line.....LMAO.

I just went through a week of HR training at the job...and I was reluctant to say.....The marriage alone could have done it LMAO!!!!!

101TortureHusband.gif

Seems like you and me dated outta the same pool LOL

This Ravens game is everything to Freddie as right now he doesn't know for sure whether or not he has a job next year or not.

He knows that we have to perform above expectation in this game. This is his Super Bowl.

Baker has a lot on the line too as do Jarvis and Odell with the latter 2 having their commitment to team and the game questioned.

Last week was the most embarrassing loss of the season. Steve Wilks and our coaches know that this game is for all the marbles. With the slim possibility of still getting in, against a good team, in a game when everyone expects us to be beat soundly... this is the game where we have to step up.

I expect us to perform very well and for it to be our best game of the season.

As a result, it will be the rationalization game in fans minds for keeping Freddie.

Nigh.

giphy.gif

On 12/20/2019 at 2:22 AM, Mind Character said:

I expect us to perform very well and for it to be our best game of the season.

As a result, it will be the rationalization game in fans minds for keeping Freddie.

Nigh.

I don't care what we do in this game, I still want Freddie gone.

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

Man I don’t wanna switch to a 34. 

Mack won’t fit it and he’s a stud 

No. He’s really not. He’s JAG. He’d easily be able to play weak side LB. 3-4 4-3 is so archaic. It’s about the guy calling the plays not the scheme. 4-3 hasn’t exactly done us wonders the last couple years. 

38 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It could work:

DE: Larry O

NT: Draft pick?

DE: Sheldon Richardson

OLB: Myles

OLB: Draft pick

ILB: Mack

ILB: Joe 

Finding a 3-4 NT isn’t exactly rocket science. Just draft or sign the fattest space eater you can find. Hell bring back Danny Shelton for all I care. 3-4 NT should be the least of our concerns. 

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Finding a 3-4 NT isn’t exactly rocket science. Just draft or sign the fattest space eater you can find. Hell bring back Danny Shelton for all I care. 3-4 NT should be the least of our concerns. 

Let’s just hire Ron Rivera and move on

we’d have to find someone to take over Vernons contract which would be tough 

best to just rock the 43

23 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I mean....

It’s a big reason why our 3-4 defense sucked *** for a decade.