NFL Week 7 GDT

SteelKing728

4 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I know. But your Offense has been a machine. So I’ll take that. And we’re on the road. Regardless. This game is just nice to have. After the ugly crap we’ve seen the last 3 weeks 

No our offense has not been a machine not even close to it.  A offense that has been a machine would atleast be matching teams early in the game to keep it close.   Our offense is extremely under performing at this point as we have no run game at all.  The only reason our numbers look good as said a few posts earlier is because we are down by 20+ by the 2nd quarter to half time.  Then we literally have to throw non stop to try and climb back in it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Chandler Jones has 4 sack fumbles on the year!

He also has the most sacks in the league since 2016 (since being on the Cardinals). 

Was just looking up his career stats after that strip-fumble. He has to be one of the most underrated players in the league. I mean dude is on a Hall of Fame clip and nobody ever talks about him.

• Like 2

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

No our offense has not been a machine not even close to it.  A offense that has been a machine would atleast be matching teams early in the game to keep it close.   Our offense is extremely under performing at this point as we have no run game at all.  The only reason our numbers look good as said a few posts earlier is because we are down by 20+ by the 2nd quarter to half time.  Then we literally have to throw non stop to try and climb back in it. 

I see. Sorry for that brother I know it sucks to be right and it’s painful. Wish y’all the best. But man y’all beat us once by 40+ at home! Then knocked us out the post season. Feels good. Wish you guys well and a fast rebuilt. You have insane pieces but the coaching is wack. 

Rams scored 3 times on that drive but only 1 was counted lol. These refs I tell you lol. Like how did Jimmy G QB sneak get counted last week against the Rams when there was no clear evidence where the ball was but Gurley and Goff tds didnt get counted in a better situation in terms of view? Again I smh with these refs. 

4 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

The Falcons are pushing for worst team in the league. An absolute embarrassement.

For as much talent as this team has which honestly is in the top 5 or so in the league talent wise position by position.   You are 100% correct in this being an embarrassment and if Blank doesn't make a move soon he's about to lose a TON OF MONEY.  Fans are already not showing up as the stadium is half empty.     The Dolphins i think could beat us right now im almost willing to bet money on it.    What pisses me off more about this is the Dolphins are 100% tanking and sending their players away and were actually trying and being this bad.