Week 8: Washington (1-6) at VIKINGS (5-2)

swede700

Just now, vikingsrule said:

Not the same for a night game during the week. Still have to get through an 8 hour day to enjoy it.

can you let me have a moment here?! I woke up feeling better than I did on a regular Thursday because the Vikings are playing.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, JDBrocks said:

Nothing better than waking up and knowing it’s game day!

Saw a few purple jerseys downtown already 

Or what I think was a purple jersey under the coats. Too cold for October, shouldn't need jackets yet. 

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

can you let me have a moment here?! I woke up feeling better than I did on a regular Thursday because the Vikings are playing.

And knowing the Vikings didn't have to travel to the west coast, and will be playing the Thursday road dog role ... and collecting the auto L

18 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

And knowing the Vikings didn't have to travel to the west coast, and will be playing the Thursday road dog role ... and collecting the auto L

This is the first "short week" game the Vikings have played at home in Zimmer's entire tenure.  They did play one Thursday game at home vs Dallas in 2016, but that was the Thursday after they had played the previous week in the Thanksgiving game at Detroit.  Otherwise, the last short week game they played at home was also vs. Washington in 2013.  

• Like 1