gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

9 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

Appropriate credit is given to Pettine and this defense.  They play well against bad teams and sometimes force turnovers.  Their performance vs KC today was pretty uninspired.

With the offensive firepower at the skilled positions the Chiefs have, I'd say it was ok.  Don't get burned deep, keep everything in front.  The ball was getting out of the QB hand very quickly not giving the rush a chance for sacks.  Not sure where you're getting the "they only play well against bad teams"?  5 out of their 8 wins are against teams that are .500 or better;  Chicago and Oakland are at 3-4.  Only team that's really bad is Denver.   9_9

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Hard to get consistent pressure when you're not on any rush units, or even consistently on the field. Idk how anyone can say Adam's doesn't flash? If there's a quick win up the middle it's 90 pretty often, all things in account. I dont know how he hasnt supplanted Lowry yet, Lowry has basically been invisible. I imagine he hasnt gotten all the way out of Petts doghouse. The guy hasnt even eclipsed Lane Taylor's snap number, he's the least used player that's actually in rotation.

Not really all directed at you here. Saw Adam's mentioned, I'm unhappy with how little he gets used.

That could be part of the problem re Adams. Too many snaps for Lowry in the rush packages. This team desperately needs a guy not named Smith who can provide a little pass rush at least once in a while from the interior. We are seeing more and more teams trying to simply push the Smiths out wide for the QB to step up because there is no interior rush. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

With the offensive firepower at the skilled positions the Chiefs have, I'd say it was ok.  Don't get burned deep, keep everything in front.  The ball was getting out of the QB hand very quickly not giving the rush a chance for sacks.  Not sure where you're getting the "they only play well against bad teams"?  5 out of their 8 wins are against teams that are .500 or better;  Chicago and Oakland are at 3-4.  Only team that's really bad is Denver.   9_9

I'd be curious who has played a tougher strength of schedule than the Packers so far. We know the Patriots have played the easiest by far. 

8 hours ago, cannondale said:

Pettine needs to buy me lunch and convince me that stoneage ILB's are good enough

Can only do so much with what you got.  Agree they need help but there were so many holes to fill and obviously that wasn't their main priority.  Burks has shown me nothing.

8 hours ago, waterfish_21 said:

No way we can match up vs Chiefs m2m.  King struggles vs WR's who can cut/change direction.  And I don't see anyone on this team that can run with T. Hill.  In fact I don't see a human on this planet that can do it in football pads.  Both of KC's top WR's are faster than Jaire...

Kelce is no slough either.   We got lucky Mahomes didn't play.

8 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Pettine has not looked good the past 2 weeks

I don't know. He's lost weight and now he's doing something different with his hair. He's not a 10 or anything but if you're into rugged and tough he could be that guy.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Tried and true?  Nope, not buying it.  You just don’t give guys like Hill as much time and space as we did tonight.  And if you’re pressuring Moore, it’s doubtful that a backup QB is gonna burn you on the long plays.

Guys like Hill can make every DB in this league look like snails.

8 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

7-1

I freaking hate prime time games.  Dunno why, I just do.

WHY did Pettine not dial up huge pressure on Moore and play man in the backfield?

Vikings are gonna crush KC next week (unless Mahomes returns, but even then...)

Gute - get on the horn and find some speed and skill please.  FFS.

Happy we won, but for FFS, KC literally had a MASH unit out there and no Mahomie.  Just felt like GB made it as impossibly hard on themselves as they possibly could.  

Chiefs game plan was to get the ball out of Moore's hand ASAP and let his crew of highly skilled wr's and te's do the work.  You can't go man to man with 3 guys that run a 4.4 and under plus the leagues best tight end just run down the field.   All Moore did was not self destruct and let his offensive partners do the work.  Reid had extra time to game plan and he is good at it.  Vikings are not going to crush KC … what kool aid you been drinking?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Why are you choosing to die on this hill? He threw 3 more TDS to RBs and a ton of yards tonight with MiLF. 

You’ve been so obviously proven wrong so far this season.

So you're literally stupid then?  Okay.  I haven't been proven wrong.  I said all for the past three years that Rodgers needs to throw to his running backs more.  I said all offseason that LaFleur has to get him throwing to running backs more often.  WHAT THE **** HAS BEEN HAPPENING THIS YEAR?  Rodgers has been throwing more to his running backs and he and our offense are doing better than they have been in the past four years. 

You are literally too stupid to even understand the points I'm making, and then you're literally too stupid to remember what I've been arguing.  You just associate like two things in an argument and try to come back at me with, "Der, I'm an idiot and you're dying on a hill." 

You're ****ing wrong.  I haven't been proven wrong on anything.  You can literally see Rodgers NOT throwing to open running backs under McCarthy.  I literally showed that happening literally dozens of times last year. 

You've just got some sort of little man syndrome and you want to prove me wrong by associating Rodgers and Running Backs and not act like I've been proven right and instead try to act like somehow I've been proven wrong. 

Because you've got some sort of little man syndrome. 

You are literally dumb.  Like literally.  I spend three years saying Rodgers needs to throw more to running backs, everybody says I'm obnoxious about it, I spend all offseason saying LaFleur has to get him to throw more often to running backs and Rodgers does and he's having he best year of his career all things considered and you try to somehow wrap your little mind around convincing yourself that I was wrong. 

And like I said, if you think McCarthy didn't try to get Rodgers to throw more to backs, you're dumber than you think I think you are.  No head coach in the history of the world doesn't try to get their running backs involved in the passing game.  LaFleur certainly does it a lot better than McCarthy, but to act like McCarthy didn't have routes for backs installed in his offense and to act like this isn't clearly an issue of Rodgers checking out on McCarthy and willing to work with LaFleur, you're dumb and I'm sick of you being incapable of getting to the root point of my arguments. 

@CWood21, I don't even care ban me if you have to he does this **** every ****ing week and I'm sick of how he is literally incapable of understanding a point I'm trying to make and warps every Goddamn thing I say to fit some need of his to act like I'm wrong. 

• Like 1