gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

8 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

I think Pettine is more than capable of implementing disguised pressures from several places.  The WORST idea on the freaking planet is to give the fastest players in the NFL time and space, which a zone scheme and time to throw allows, FFS.

What would you have done differently?

Nothing … we won the frickin game dude.  You play tight man to man on these guys and you lose.  Bend but don't break and keep them out of the end zone when things get tightened up in the red zone wins games.  7-1 works for me.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

So you're literally stupid then?  Okay.  I haven't been proven wrong.  I said all for the past three years that Rodgers needs to throw to his running backs more.  I said all offseason that LaFleur has to get him throwing to running backs more often.  WHAT THE **** HAS BEEN HAPPENING THIS YEAR?  Rodgers has been throwing more to his running backs and he and our offense are doing better than they have been in the past four years. 

You are literally too stupid to even understand the points I'm making, and then you're literally too stupid to remember what I've been arguing.  You just associate like two things in an argument and try to come back at me with, "Der, I'm an idiot and you're dying on a hill." 

You're ****ing wrong.  I haven't been proven wrong on anything.  You can literally see Rodgers NOT throwing to open running backs under McCarthy.  I literally showed that happening literally dozens of times last year. 

You've just got some sort of little man syndrome and you want to prove me wrong by associating Rodgers and Running Backs and not act like I've been proven right and instead try to act like somehow I've been proven wrong. 

Because you've got some sort of little man syndrome. 

You are literally dumb.  Like literally.  I spend three years saying Rodgers needs to throw more to running backs, everybody says I'm obnoxious about it, I spend all offseason saying LaFleur has to get him to throw more often to running backs and Rodgers does and he's having he best year of his career all things considered and you try to somehow wrap your little mind around convincing yourself that I was wrong. 

And like I said, if you think McCarthy didn't try to get Rodgers to throw more to backs, you're dumber than you think I think you are.  No head coach in the history of the world doesn't try to get their running backs involved in the passing game.  LaFleur certainly does it a lot better than McCarthy, but to act like McCarthy didn't have routes for backs installed in his offense and to act like this isn't clearly an issue of Rodgers checking out on McCarthy and willing to work with LaFleur, you're dumb and I'm sick of you being incapable of getting to the root point of my arguments. 

@CWood21, I don't even care ban me if you have to he does this **** every ****ing week and I'm sick of how he is literally incapable of understanding a point I'm trying to make and warps every Goddamn thing I say to fit some need of his to act like I'm wrong. 

Why can't you refute things like an adult? Do you want a ban while we're 7-1?

• Like 1

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Arthur Penske, I implore you to reconsider your inexact, counterfactual discrepancies.  Your scurrilous libel is devoid of factual details to such a degree as to cause me to question your mental wherewithal.  I am incapable of knowing whether or not you truly are confused and incapable of understanding or if thoust are a troll.  Correction; I know you are a troll, but of which variety I cannot tell. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Jackson looks like a miss- maybe a move to safety could work out. The other two have flashed.

It's a shame Burks and Adams got hurt so early in the season. They both had good camps and looked ready, especially Adams. He was good at the end of last season. He was real active in camp and the first game against Chicago. Then he hurt his shoulder... He's been invisible since then- too bad.

I hoping for the best with these guys but it's their 2nd year now and we're 8 games into this season.  So far they have shown basically nothing when called upon in a game.  Lazard got his chance finally and has done well.  Is it the coaches holding them back or isn't there much to work with (bad draft choices)? 

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:
13 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Arthur Penske, I implore you to reconsider your inexact, counterfactual discrepancies.  Your scurrilous libel is devoid of factual details to such a degree as to cause me to question your mental wherewithal.  I am incapable of knowing whether or not you truly are confused and incapable of understanding or if thoust are a troll.  Correction; I know you are a troll, but of which variety I cannot tell. 

He said an adult, not 18th century bourgeoisie 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Guys like Hill can make every DB in this league look like snails.

There used to be a day when our DB's would rough a guy like Hill up at the line and make his life miserable.  Now the offenses continually have these guys in motion to the point that you can't really jam them into oblivion.  It was scary seeing what the Chiefs offense was able to do at times.  Hard to game plan against them.  Glad we got the W.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I'd be curious who has played a tougher strength of schedule than the Packers so far. We know the Patriots have played the easiest by far. 

Packers have played in 3 of the toughest places to play away … Chicago, Dallas, KC.   They have played a very tough schedule to date and are sitting at 7-1.  Sweet!

I don’t know why anyone is acting like MVS is having a bad year, either.  He’s averaging 19 yards a catch on 22 catches...

Last night showed once again that for some reason, Rodgers just isn’t throwing to him deep.  He had a TD on the flea flicker.  If you think that’s the only time he’s gotten open but hasn’t had the ball thrown his way, you might be a Penske truck.

22 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

So you're literally stupid then?  Okay.  I haven't been proven wrong.  I said all for the past three years that Rodgers needs to throw to his running backs more.  I said all offseason that LaFleur has to get him throwing to running backs more often.  WHAT THE **** HAS BEEN HAPPENING THIS YEAR?  Rodgers has been throwing more to his running backs and he and our offense are doing better than they have been in the past four years. 

You are literally too stupid to even understand the points I'm making, and then you're literally too stupid to remember what I've been arguing.  You just associate like two things in an argument and try to come back at me with, "Der, I'm an idiot and you're dying on a hill." 

You're ****ing wrong.  I haven't been proven wrong on anything.  You can literally see Rodgers NOT throwing to open running backs under McCarthy.  I literally showed that happening literally dozens of times last year. 

You've just got some sort of little man syndrome and you want to prove me wrong by associating Rodgers and Running Backs and not act like I've been proven right and instead try to act like somehow I've been proven wrong. 

You are literally dumb.  Like literally.  I spend three years saying Rodgers needs to throw more to running backs, everybody says I'm obnoxious about it, I spend all offseason saying LaFleur has to get him to throw more often to running backs and Rodgers does and he's having he best year of his career all things considered and you try to somehow wrap your little mind around convincing yourself that I was wrong. 

And like I said, if you think McCarthy didn't try to get Rodgers to throw more to backs, you're dumber than you think I think you are.  No head coach in the history of the world doesn't try to get their running backs involved in the passing game.  LaFleur certainly does it a lot better than McCarthy, but to act like McCarthy didn't have routes for backs installed in his offense and to act like this isn't clearly an issue of Rodgers checking out on McCarthy and willing to work with LaFleur, you're dumb and I'm sick of you being incapable of getting to the root point of my arguments. 

@CWood21, I don't even care ban me if you have to he does this **** every ****ing week and I'm sick of how he is literally incapable of understanding a point I'm trying to make and warps every Goddamn thing I say to fit some need of his to act like I'm wrong. 

Image result for you need to calm down gif

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Wow dude, get some sleep, take a few pills and chill out.  We've had our disagreements too but I'm thinking you're going over the edge on this.  You've implied and said in numerous posts you don't think Rodgers is playing as he should … we get that.  We also don't have to agree with it.  Life goes on - don't have a heart attack over it.   

15 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I don't think he's trolling at all. I think he's closer to being right than you are. Clear as day differences between how Mac used RBs in the pass game and how LaFleur does.

I have not seen anything from you other than childish rants to prove otherwise.

• Like 3

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I don’t know why anyone is acting like MVS is having a bad year, either.  He’s averaging 19 yards a catch on 22 catches...

Last night showed once again that for some reason, Rodgers just isn’t throwing to him deep.  He had a TD on the flea flicker.  If you think that’s the only time he’s gotten open but hasn’t had the ball thrown his way, you might be a Penske truck.

MVS is playing fine. I don't think he is a strong #2 though. Yes his production as a rookie was great especially for the draft pick, but mostly circumstantial.