gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

18 minutes ago, Norm said:

I'm going to go be a Patriots fan. This is taking years off my life

I swear I might go back to watching DVRd games after the outcome.  If we won, it’s the most relaxing stress-free viewing.  If we lost, delete that ish. 

Edited by thrILL!
  • Like 2

Just now, thrILL! said:

I swear I might go back to watching DVRd games after the outcome.  If we won, it’s the most relaxing stressful viewing.  If we lost, delete that ish. 

I do this with the FCS school I went to. It's nice lol

1 minute ago, Norm said:

We're losing to a JV team.

6-1

This is karma from all the gloating about how much better we are now. McCarthy curse!

We are definitely behind the Saints and Niners right now in terms of a complete team, but we need to find a way to grind out a win against a team with so many injuries. You can't lose this game under the circumstances. 

1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

Hopefully Pettine will have a Detroit style turn around. We have to figure out a way to beat these blitzes on offense....

What pi$$es me off is MLF didn’t get the game film from last week’s Denver game.  KC did the exact same thing and sacked Flacco 7 times.  Should’ve seen this coming.

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

here's the calculus for why Tramon/king end up on that guy.

Do you want King or Tramon Singled up on Mecole Hardman or Sammy watkins without any safety help?

If not, and you trust Jaire in that role, then you have to go the "patriots way" of putting your 2nd or 3rd corner on their best guy and giving him a lot of zone help.

This is what I'm thinking too, You can use your best DB to stop/slow down one threat, and help vs the best threat.  Otherwise these 2 WR's are going to run wild.  Better to have only 1 run wild.  Both WR's are short and fast and quick, not a good matchup for King.