GDT: Week One is finally here

TheVillain112

While they didn't win, I am very pleased with the Browns efforts today.  I think they took a big step towards the future today.  Yes, Kizer held onto the ball a few too many times, and it led to his own sack.

Roethlesberger and Brown had a huge game, but the Browns, in my opinion, took significant strides towards being a solid football team today.  

Just now, Bucketheadsdad said:

While they didn't win, I am very pleased with the Browns efforts today.  I think they took a big step towards the future today.  Yes, Kizer held onto the ball a few too many times, and it led to his own sack.

Roethlesberger and Brown had a huge game, but the Browns, in my opinion, took significant strides towards being a solid football team today.  

That was as competent a Browns team as I have seen...ever?  Maybe that one year Derek Anderson went nanners.

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

What did you think of Kizer? Thought he was a bit awkward. Might have won without those bad sacks.

Archived