Week 8 GDT

SteelKing728

Just now, tyler735 said:

What is Brees doing on that throw?? Throwing into double coverage to your fullback...Of course that's going to get picked every time by Patrick Peterson.

He always makes one horrible read every game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

How are they so bad? I thought this team was good on paper?

This Bears team has looked shaky for the last 2 games and yall are breathing new life into their team.

Short answer? No offensive line. Third string center, LT has been out all year. RT is trash, our RG Schofield looks like a man among boys just by not falling over his own feet. Oh and our most dynamic offensive player... zero touches in the first half. Stop trying to make Gordon happen Lynn, it's just not going to happen.

• Like 1

Just now, tyler735 said:

What is Brees doing on that throw?? Throwing into double coverage to your fullback...Of course that's going to get picked every time by Patrick Peterson.

#benchbrees

#dealdrew

#bridgewaterisbetter

I think I did that right? 

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Breshad Perriman's first half stats:

One tackle on third and goal and the inability to get both feet down for a gimme two point conversion.

Browns fans were trying to troll us saying we let a good player go, because apparently he was good on the Browns for 5 minutes.