Week 8 GDT

SteelKing728

Just now, Forge said:

#benchbrees

#dealdrew

#bridgewaterisbetter

I think I did that right? 

Lol yep nailed it! In all seriousness in some regards our offense is a bit limited with Brees compared to Bridgewater. Brees still hasn't shown he can be a threat passing deep for nearly 2 years, which is something Bridgewater had been doing more often in his 6 games as a starter for us. Having that threat to go deep is nice as we have some balance with the offense then. Obviously Brees is still elite in short/intermediate passing so I can't really complain nor do I want him benched, but would be nice if he still had the arm to go deep like he used to.

• Like 1

Just now, Danand said:

That was one morronic argument. They never understood that Perriman had 2 good games, and one of them was against us. They couldn't figure out how he was bad in most of their games.

The Browns offense was better with Perriman than with OBJ. Ergo, Browns should trade OBJ for Breshad Perriman.

7 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Can’t thank you enough for Jalen Ramsey. Can’t imagine how great it was to see a HOF player play for your org. It’s a real pleasure and joy. Marone. Seriously, probably worth 4 first rounders. Thank you Jaguars. 

We gucci. 

• Like 1