Week 8 GDT

SteelKing728

Just now, Small Town Values said:

Saw what his brother did earlier in the day & was like... Hold my beer. 

I'm just saying...first round pick now for Baby Bosas in 2039 - 2041 or something. It's not a bad idea. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

He’s a former MVP after all. I’m curious about his health too and his running ability will always be part of what makes him the best Cam he can be. I just think the team Carolina has could use a healthy Cam which imo is definitely a top 16 option.

Top half of the league starter, when healthy? That's fair.

I just can't help but think about the absolute demolition derby his career has been. Remember he's never really gotten the benefit of flags from the refs, unlike Rodgers, Brady, etc. Defenders have routinely teed off on him.

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Is it me or does 49ers DC get more face time on camera than any type of coach in the league. We get it Mike Tice has a son.

He  spent the last two years under constant threat of being fired. Had his defensive scheme largely overhauled this year (not sure if this was his call or not, tbh). he probably deserves the love. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm just saying...first round pick now for Baby Bosas in 2039 - 2041 or something. It's not a bad idea. 

Oh man. If I'm a young owner (York), or soon-to-be-owner (the junior Kraft), it would be fun to start sending teams like, 5th and 6th round picks now, for 1st round picks in 20 years. So many lottery tickets for the inevitable future SuperMegaBosaZord!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Top half of the league starter, when healthy? That's fair.

I just can't help but think about the absolute demolition derby his career has been. Remember he's never really gotten the benefit of flags from the refs, unlike Rodgers, Brady, etc. Defenders have routinely teed off on him.

I mean his durability is arguably the most skeptical thing about him. He got hurt during a preseason game for crying out loud. And because he’s tried gutting out, he’s put together more than a handful of very below average games on film.