MNF: Miami Dolphins (0-6) @ Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4)

TheKillerNacho

Who wins?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Tie
  2. 2. Who loses?

• The fans who watch this game
    • ESPN due to the low ratings
    • The NFL due to the embarresment of having Miami in the spotlight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2019 at 12:16 AM

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You know I could get behind winning this game.

1st overall is gonna come down to Week 16 versus Cincy regardless and we'll be a lot less motivated to win that game if the players don't have the infamy of 0-16 staring them in the face. Once we win one, the players should lose most of their motivation.

Also we bump up that 1st we got from the Steelers.

LETS GO FINS

Depending on which QB you're really pining for, you probably don't want #1 anyway.  Call me nuts all you want, but I really don't feel like Tua's going #1 or is going to be the first QB taken.  With how much the top QB prospects get nitpicked, there are a lot of little factors that have great potential to be things that get held against him: Left-handed, not the strongest arm - note: please don't confuse touch passes on deep throws as a gauge of arm strength, bit of a hitch in his delivery, needs to learn to be more willing to move of his first read and to see/read the deep-lying safety better).  Just about every crack I can see in his game is fixable, but, especially when it comes to QB's, some staffs just can't help themselves when it comes to overthinking things.

Just now, The LBC said:

Depending on which QB you're really pining for, you probably don't want #1 anyway.  Call me nuts all you want, but I really don't feel like Tua's going #1 or is going to be the first QB taken.  With how much the top QB prospects get nitpicked, there are a lot of little factors that have great potential to be things that get held against him: Left-handed, not the strongest arm - note: please don't confuse touch passes on deep throws as a gauge of arm strength, bit of a hitch in his delivery, needs to learn to be more willing to move of his first read and to see/read the deep-lying safety better).  Just about every crack I can see in his game is fixable, but, especially when it comes to QB's, some staffs just can't help themselves when it comes to overthinking things.

Some dip**** will fall in love with Herb. I'd bet my house on it.