Week 9 GDT

TecmoSuperJoe

Just now, Boltstrikes said:

When guys start getting fired, people start looking motivated... not a good sign as far as my opinion. Where was this heart in the five losses?

That's exactly my concern. In a couple weeks time, when the effect has lessened, it will be time to see what this team is worth.

There's also a chance that they just start winning and start rolling the wave, but that wouldn't upset me.

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Chargers D putting on one of the better defensive performances of anyone this year, considering who they were playing...

Now Derwin and Adrian will be coming back soon. This is the time to make the run.

You best believe it is. TNF vs Raiders is now suddenly a big time game.

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Chargers D putting on one of the better defensive performances of anyone this year, considering who they were playing...

Now Derwin and Adrian will be coming back soon. This is the time to make the run.

Man you go from 10-100 in a sec...

This win means nothing by itself, especially considering it came from absolutely nowhere.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kramxel said:

That's exactly my concern. In a couple weeks time, when the effect has lessened, it will be time to see what this team is worth.

There's also a chance that they just start winning and start rolling the wave, but that wouldn't upset me.

Nothing could possibly make me happier then this team breaking the curse I feel is on them. Even if it means Spanos being viewed as competent, I could live with the Chargers winning out. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kramxel said:

This win means nothing by itself, especially considering it came from absolutely nowhere.

No win means anything by itself. But every run starts somewhere and what better place than dominating a 7-1 team.

It came from getting rid of an anchor in Wisenhunt.

Sorry i refuse to be like 99% of Chargers fans. Can be up 30 with 30 secs left and most Chargers fans on here will still think they gonna lose.

Edited by Bearerofnews

Just now, kramxel said:

Couldn’t agree more. Team finally came out looking like they actually knew what time the game started. It means nothing though, even a broken clock is right twice a day. 

Really concerned this is just an anomaly caused by the fear of people losing their jobs and the same sparkless Chargers show up against a division rival on Thursday.