SNF: Patriots at Ravens GDT

AFlaccoSeagulls

11 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The ChargIRs.

And they spanked us pretty good today.

Which I think will be good in the long run, but still.  At least the Ravens are a very good team.  

Their record doesn’t show it but the Chargers still have one of the better rosters in the NFL. They got a few of those guys that were battling injuries back and they were difference makers. It was a pathetic showing regardless. Bosa and Ingram abused Bakh and Bulaga all day

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I think that’s reserved for guys like Julious Pepers. Saquon. Michael Vick.. Guys who are just a cut above the rest. 

vick was slightly faster but didn't have the natural running ability and elusiveness of lamar. lamar might be the most elusive player in the league.

3 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

vick was slightly faster but didn't have the natural running ability and elusiveness of lamar. lamar might be the most elusive player in the league.

Come on bro come on bro. Come on bro.. Come on bro.. Dis tew much. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

4 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

I’ll say this, the Patriots pass D may very well be the best unit in the league but they have a serious issue with stopping the run. 

To be fair our pass offense is really trash (no WR's, bad route concepts, etc.) and our rushing offense is by far the best in the league.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

To be fair our pass offense is really trash (no WR's, bad route concepts, etc.) and our rushing offense is by far the best in the league.

Ingram looks much better than he ever did in No. he runs so violent and mad. Just fits that uniform so perfect. 

3 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

It's been what.. 10 months since Pats fans went to bed a little disappointed. 

Pats will still be the #1 seed. Baltimore is looking really good for the division and being a top contender in the AFC right now.

Maybe yes maybe no...I think the offense is a real hindrance and the Ravens and Chiefs are real challengers. 

its just funny how much the chatter picks up and you see people that don’t usually post come sprinting in when the team has a bad game proclaiming the end of the dynasty.

now eventually they will be right and it very well may be this year...it’s just funny with how it has become like clock work.

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Ingram looks much better than he ever did in No. he runs so violent and mad. Just fits that uniform so perfect. 

I'm pleasantly surprised by just how great that signing was for us. Reminds me a little of the Steve Smith Sr signing, where a player who was great for his previous team is just such an obvious fit for our play style.