SNF: Patriots at Ravens GDT

AFlaccoSeagulls

18 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

O.o.....  Pats fan logic

What were they doing that was comparable to the Pats defense in terms of all time stats?

No rational Pats fan was proclaiming this defense as the greatest of all time, that was the media.

I still think it’s a very good defense....but again, what exactly were the Packers doing that warranted any talk of all time greatness that the media didn’t pick up on?

48 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I think that’s reserved for guys like Julious Pepers. Saquon. Michael Vick.. Guys who are just a cut above the rest. 

Which Jackson qualifies within. He’s got high 4.2/low 4.3 speed. He possesses elite foot quickness. A nice condense strength. He’s on pace to surpass Vick’s most rushing TDs in a season as well as his most rushing yards in a season.

Honestly this take about those guys being on another level, but not Lamar just sounds absurd.

Whats more, I guess based off of your definition guys like Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Adrian Peterson, Khalil Mack, and Patrick Willis weren’t/aren’t special athletes either. Guys that are at the highest athletic prowess at their position in the league.

34 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Which Jackson qualifies within. He’s got high 4.2/low 4.3 speed. He possesses elite foot quickness. A nice condense strength. He’s on pace to surpass Vick’s most rushing TDs in a season as well as his most rushing yards in a season.

Honestly this take about those guys being on another level, but not Lamar just sounds absurd.

Whats more, I guess based off of your definition guys like Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Adrian Peterson, Khalil Mack, and Patrick Willis weren’t/aren’t special athletes either. Guys that are at the highest athletic prowess at their position in the league.

I’m not having this conversation with you guys if you think Lamar is close to the athlete prime Vick was. Either you’re too young or you never saw Vick play. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

Anyone still think Jackson and the Ravens aren't for real?

Just the Chiefs and Browns apparently. 

As great a Win as that was, and it was impressive so let me be clear before attacked! It's still just one Win. Does it show they are capable of beating the Patriots who were everyone's Top team, absolutely! 

However it's not much different then the opposite end of the spectrum where this same exact Ravens Team lost to the 2-7 Browns. Its 1 Win! It's not going to effect Homefield which I believe the Ravens need unless they Run the Table and someone else beats the Patriots to enforce the H2H.

Great Win Though, not taking anything from it, just not ready to crown them yet either.

Edited by Nabbs4u

4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I know it's bias vs. bias here, but have you been watching Lamar this year, like at all? Dude is putting EVERYONE on skates with ease. Doesn't matter who it is.

There are surely plenty of people who still doubt Lamar as a "real" QB, but they won't be posting tonight.

Ofcourse i have Lamar was my favorite QB in his draft and i thought everyone who passed on him was dumb for doing so lol.  Im quite a big fan of his and think end game he will be a hell of alot better QB than vick ever was.   But i think people are forgetting just how crazy athletic vick actually was since it's been awhile.  The guy was literally the human joystick and highlight reel.  Still though Lamar is the man and will be awesome going forward although i don't think he will end up being better than Watson who im a huge fan of as well.

2 hours ago, drd23 said:
3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

and someone else beats the Patriots to enforce the H2H.

Their next 4 games aren't exactly a cake walk..

Neither is it for the Ravens going 8-0 down the stretch. Which means it would have to be multiple losses for the Patriots in the next 8.

Edited by Nabbs4u

10 hours ago, NYGiantsman10 said:

Lamar Jackson is so easy to root for. You can see how much the other Ravens players love that guy 

Well I mean imagine being on the team with Joe Flacco and then seeing Lamar come in and play like this. You'd be ecstatic, too. I've never seen Marshal Yanda so animated and excited about things as he is this year.

• Like 2