SNF: Patriots at Ravens GDT

AFlaccoSeagulls

Just now, Cheesehawk said:

Speak for yourself. I can speak as a football fan. The defense has been overrated since their days of producing turnovers against the likes of Colt McCoy, Luke Falk, Sam Darnold, and Josh Rosen. 

Exactly and the Packers fans weren't beating their chest claiming All-time great status for anything this season

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

You can say that for a majority of NFL Gen

Don’t worry a few more years and the forum will be empty! Much like those die hard Clev and heat fans. But what a phenomenal game by the ravens. Seems like Jon has B.B. number. What a great performance. Seriously, Lamar Jackson is a stud. 

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Don’t worry a few more years and the forum will be empty! Much like those die hard Clev and heat fans. But what a phenomenal game by the ravens. Seems like Jon has B.B. number. What a great performance. Seriously, Lamar Jackson is a stud. 

He’s 4-6 against him

Edited by Pats#1

Just now, Cheesehawk said:

Speak for yourself. I can speak as a football fan. The defense has been overrated since their days of producing turnovers against the likes of Colt McCoy, Luke Falk, Sam Darnold, and Josh Rosen. 

The ChargIRs.

And they spanked us pretty good today.

Which I think will be good in the long run, but still.  At least the Ravens are a very good team.