Biggest FA bust so far

BZski

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

You're not wrong. The Giants will have saved a ridiculous amount of money and gotten at least 1 good player and a decent puck out of it.

Idk how good Peppers really is, but if he can develop that's a former first round pick.

61 pff grade even if he can be an adequate level rookie on that deal it's a homerun power move.

Dorsey is a bottom 15 gm in the league. There's no one who can change my mind on him.

Giants are in the last year of a rebuild that dead cap means zilch in the short term.

Edited by thebestever6
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

Leveon made zero sense for the Jets they have a scrub oline as a unit.  Couple that with the fact Chris Herndon is out and is anyone surprised by the lack of success for that offense or Sam?

No, I'm not personally surprised. When Darnold was going to be drafted I said on this site I thought he would be a bust. Idk if theres ever been a successful USC QB in the NFL. Idk what it is about that school but they just dont do a good job developing QBs or maybe the teams they end up on suck at it  it may be too early to label him a bust just yet but he is trending in that direction.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

No, I'm not personally surprised. When Darnold was going to be drafted I said on this site I thought he would be a bust.

I saw a top 15 game manager in Darnold still didn't like the idea of Denver trading up to 2 for him. Loved Lamar and the value he possessed back half of round 1 he was my value guy.

That's all you want in a late round 1 prospect a guy who will most likely be worth that first round contract. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

No, I'm not personally surprised. When Darnold was going to be drafted I said on this site I thought he would be a bust. Idk if theres ever been a successful USC QB in the NFL. Idk what it is about that school but they just dont do a good job developing QBs or maybe the teams they end up on suck at it  it may be too early to label him a bust just yet but he is trending in that direction.

Carson Palmer

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Carson Palmer

That's what Darnolds ceiling is with the right supporting cast imo. I'm seeing Chad Pennington though the way the Jets front office is failing him.

I think it's Ironic they traded up with the team that ruined Andrew Lucks career by not giving him an oline and that said Team drafts a Tackle to help salvage Lucks come back season. 

Edited by thebestever6

12 hours ago, Duluther said:

This seems like the perfect example to see which people rely way too much on stats.

No jets fan will say bell sucks,  ita the coaching and rest of the team. There have been plenty of times bell looked amazing to not get much because our ol is that bad, then gase goes away from him for some reason 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 6:57 AM, thebestever6 said:

OBJ was the dumbest trade in NFL history since Hershel Walker. And that's me admitting that he's a borderline top 5 wr.

It's like Dorseys goal was to ruin evryttthhhinnnnggg Sashi built.

Sashi Brown was an absolutely terrible GM. He didn't build anything. Dorsey's team has been a disappointment, but Cleveland would be winless under Brown.

Edited by Elky

12 minutes ago, Elky said:

Sashi Brown was an absolutely terrible GM. He didn't build anything. Dorsey's team has been a disappointment, but Cleveland would be winless under Brown.

Dudddeee are you kidding me??? A blind baby could of done what John Dorsey has done. Sashi Brown aquired draft assets, and capdollars, kept an inbred head coach from trading a second for AJ freaking Mccarons, and what did they do they cannned his a**. 

That's why Cleveland is a fail of an organization so far since their resurgence in 1999.

If you cut off Michelangelo's hands half way through painting the sistine chapel how good of a painter would he have been?

Edited by thebestever6

21 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Dudddeee are you kidding me??? A blind baby could of done what John Dorsey has done. Sashi Brown aquired draft assets, and capdollars, kept an inbred head coach from trading a second for AJ freaking Mccarons, and what did they do they cannned his a**. 

That's why Cleveland is a fail of an organization so far since their resurgence in 1999.

If you cut off Michelangelo's hands half way through painting the sistine chapel how good of a painter would he have been?

Sashi couldn’t draft either. He lucked into Myles Garrett being a no brainer.

He had 14 picks in 2016. Only 2 are still on the roster. Both are upcoming free agents.

Edited by candyman93