Biggest FA bust so far

BZski

11 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

All those pat players are garbage once they leave though. What’s the last best NE fA?? Lawyer Milloy? You probably don’t even remember that name! You probably started being a pats fan after 2012 . I just don’t know why teams go after their coaches or players. Years and years of proof of them

being garbage it’s unreal. Even Richard Seymour was garbage in Oakland. Jamie Collins in Clev. Over and over and over. Insanity breh. 

Chandler Jones, plus the starting QB of the best team in the NFC W that we traded. As for your other part; I became a Pats fan in 99, back when Rams were actually capable of winning the big time ;) 

Next troll attempt?

Edited by Hunter2_1

11 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I mean he lasted what 2-3 year with you guys after signing a 7 year deal? It was bizarre seeing him get paid. It was another of those poor WRs Andy made. 

He was the GOAT at drawing what should’ve been pass interference calls:

Edited by RBreezy

15 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Idk who that even is. But I’m sure if he is out for the year your team wouldn’t miss him. 

Wrong. Your original argument was Pats players that leave New England are garbage, which Malcom Brown has been anything but. He would be sorely missed as he's been a great addition to the Saints D-line with Rankins and Onyemata in the middle. Again, very underrated signing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SWATcha said:

Wrong. Your original argument was Pats players that leave New England are garbage, which Malcom Brown has been anything but. He would be sorely missed as he's been a great addition to the Saints D-line with Rankins and Onyemata in the middle. Again, very underrated signing.

He’s a role player and the word garbage was used in exaggeration. Still 90% of the pat players that leave don’t hit the level of play that made them big $$$. 

44 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Very rarely do you see a FA player be a complete bust for two teams in one season. Very impressive for CJ.

We're getting a free 4th round pick instead of a 3rd round pick for choosing not to overpay a guy who played pretty well for us for 5 years on his rookie contract. CJ Mosley was is no way a complete bust for the Ravens. 

Just now, wackywabbit said:

We're getting a free 4th round pick instead of a 3rd round pick for choosing not to overpay a guy who played pretty well for us for 5 years on his rookie contract. CJ Mosley was is no way a complete bust for the Ravens. 

I'm just saying he's a bust for us in FA by costing us the 3rd rounder ;)