NFL Week 10 GDT

SteelKing728

Just now, Ragnarok said:

It's not shade, it's a fact.  I love watching Lamar.

Oh it’s definitely shade... a perfect rating is a perfect rating... people downplay everything Lamar does which is fine because without that we wouldn’t have been able to get him at 32... U kno how many good/great qbs have played these same caliber type teams and still haven’t posted perfect ratings... but it’s fine... I’m just gonna enjoy my QB... it’s been amazing to watch  no matter how people try to diminish his accomplishments...

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Agreed on all points.

Speaking of young QBs...has there been a rookie QB take better care of the ball than Kyler?

RG3 was pretty good in that area as a rookie. I think Wilson and Prescott were equally good in that area.

Just now, bmorecareful said:

Oh it’s definitely shade... a perfect rating is a perfect rating... people downplay everything Lamar does which is fine because without that we wouldn’t have been able to get him at 32... U kno how many good/great qbs have played these same caliber type teams and still haven’t posted perfect ratings... but it’s fine... I’m just gonna enjoy my QB... it’s been amazing to watch  no matter how people try to diminish his accomplishments...

It is a fact that the Bengals and Dolphins are two of the worst teams in NFL history.  It is also a fact that Lamar got perfect passer ratings against both.  

That's not shade.