This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Mine is venison as well. With a chili paste base, dark beer, and a few other things. It's amazing.

Beer for sure. Which beer do you use? I've used Guinness, but my favorite is a locally produced milk stout.

Adios Kepler, apparently you ran out of juice

https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/2018/10/31/so-long-kepler-thanks-all-planets/?utm_term=.794f16cc0a1f&wpisrc=nl_rainbow&wpmm=1

The Kepler space telescope, NASA’s powerhouse planet hunter, is out of fuel at age 9.

NASA announced Tuesday that the spacecraft has run out of the hydrazine fuel that allows it to collect data and deliver it to Earth. Sometime in the next two weeks, Sobeck will send his final command to Kepler, triggering a 12-step sequence that will turn off fault protection, shut down the transmitters and put the spacecraft quietly to sleep.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Adios Kepler, apparently you ran out of juice

https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/2018/10/31/so-long-kepler-thanks-all-planets/?utm_term=.794f16cc0a1f&wpisrc=nl_rainbow&wpmm=1

The Kepler space telescope, NASA’s powerhouse planet hunter, is out of fuel at age 9.

NASA announced Tuesday that the spacecraft has run out of the hydrazine fuel that allows it to collect data and deliver it to Earth. Sometime in the next two weeks, Sobeck will send his final command to Kepler, triggering a 12-step sequence that will turn off fault protection, shut down the transmitters and put the spacecraft quietly to sleep.

Just sleeping until GB goes on a run

1 hour ago, Norm said:

I love I'm the only one out of 11 employees at work today. Thanks for the heads up on free day Friday buttholes

We work a 9/80 schedule at my office, which allows us to get every other Friday off.  Today's my Friday on, but I'm leaving in 10 minutes to go play golf. 

2 things I learned today:

Alcohol doesn't make you forget anything. When you get really drunk, the brain temporarily loses the ability to create memories.

If you have to clean up vomit, put ground coffee on it first. It takes away the smell and dehydrates it you can then sweep it up easily.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Alcohol doesn't make you forget anything. When you get really drunk, the brain temporarily loses the ability to create memories.

If you have to clean up vomit, put ground coffee on it first. It takes away the smell and dehydrates it you can then sweep it up easily.

To avoid throwing up:  When your mouth starts producing that pre-vomit saliva you need to spit.  Keep spitting that extra saliva out. This really works.  I swear, one of my classmates did a report on it a long time ago and it has proved useful over the many years I have employed the technique.  (all my coffee is in K cups)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

To avoid throwing up:  When your mouth starts producing that pre-vomit saliva you need to spit.  Keep spitting that extra saliva out. This really works.  I swear, one of my classmates did a report on it a long time ago and it has proved useful over the many years I have employed the technique.  (all my coffee is in K cups)

...just guessing here, but you were part of that control group study, right?  :)

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Can confirm.  I like to run cold water over my head from the sink or bath and rinse out my mouth when this happens too.  I don't know if it helps, but it makes me feel better.  

51 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

So you don't forget, you just never knew you did it. The more you know *rainbow*

And only ******* vomit

45 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

For real? I just swallow that ****. I throw up more than any human alive. I'm gonna die any day now if I had to guess