This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

9 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

My dog is sixteen years old and has the health of most dogs that are 12.  I've used Blue Buffalo for a while now.  If you pay that 15 dollars extra for dog food, your dog will live longer.  I would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever feed a dog one of those crap brands of dog food.  There was literally just a recall for some of those name brand products because they literally had a euthanasia drug in the ingredients. 

Agree. If you cant feed your dog right, don't get a dog.

On 2/17/2018 at 1:20 AM, MathMan said:
On 2/16/2018 at 3:54 PM, HorizontoZenith said:

My dog is sixteen years old and has the health of most dogs that are 12.  I've used Blue Buffalo for a while now.  If you pay that 15 dollars extra for dog food, your dog will live longer.  I would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever feed a dog one of those crap brands of dog food.  There was literally just a recall for some of those name brand products because they literally had a euthanasia drug in the ingredients. 

Agree. If you cant feed your dog right, don't get a dog.

My pup likes Fromm. I usually buy 3 smaller bags and rotate rather than a large bag that takes weeks to finish too.

She also gets plenty of whatever we're having from the toddler too ha

Speaking of dogs, I was watching my sister's dog the other day.  It's a puppy, less than a year old.  Border collie mix.  She was running around getting out all her energy.  I was sitting down just watching her and then she just jumped up onto my leg and looked me right in the eyes with the most intense look and I looked right back at her and I just said, "What?" in a high-pitched voice I use to talk to dogs.  She must not have liked it because she bit me right in the lip and it drew blood and it has looked like I have a cold sore for the past week.  I remember this because the same thing just happened again, I said "what" the same way, and she snapped at me.  This dog hates that question. 

Sounded like a female dog. You wrote "she" bit you. Of course I was just joking though. I love dogs. Dogs all have different personalities. I remember one dog who hated having anyone blow air in his face. That's the only time he would ever nip at anyone. Maybe when you said "what?" you blew a little air at her face? Supposedly dogs like the clucking sound people make when they cluck their tongues. Try that, softly at first, along with some cooing. She'll warm up to you!

I remember another dog who saved my friend's life. They were out walking in the woods in a wilderness area, and my friend got turned around and couldn't find his way back to the car. He was all tuckered out, soaked to the sink with the cold rain, and it was getting dark. Well, he thought, this is how I'm going to die. But he thought he'd try one more trail. As he started walking, though, his dog just stood there and wouldn't follow. Then the dog turned around and went down the trail the other way. My friend followed him and low and behold after some minutes, there was the car. My friend would have gone the wrong way and probably would have died of hypothermia. Nothing better than a good dog. Cheers!

The Richard Gere thing was a joke because I was talking about a dog and then Fuss said I need to learn how to talk to women, so I made a joke about not being Richard Gere because Richard Gere was the only celebrity I could think of that had a bestiality scandal or anything close to it because of that long-lasting rumor of him putting a gerbil up his butt.