This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

That was the greatest play from a college QB I may have ever seen.

Seriously. Clear as day cover 2. From the snap he moves the safety to the center of the field and in a millisecond turns to his outside WR and throws an absolutely perfect ball all in the same motion. 

For a freshman who hasn't started a single game all year, who comes in mid game with no practice reps, in the NC, in OT to do that. Unreal.

12 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

That was the greatest play from a college QB I may have ever seen.

Seriously. Clear as day cover 2. From the snap he moves the safety to the center of the field and in a millisecond turns to his outside WR and throws an absolutely perfect ball all in the same motion. 

For a freshman who hasn't started a single game all year, who comes in mid game with no practice reps, in the NC, in OT to do that. Unreal.

Nah "easiest throw ever." I read it here today. I didn't even bother replying. 

He's been practicing though from what I read

Edited by NormSizedMidget

6 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Does anyone else that has game-pass have an issue with the all-22 freezing every 10 plays? Been happening all year, super annoying.

I can't say I've used my GamePass as much as I did in previous years but there was definitely more hiccups than the year before.

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

I can't say I've used my GamePass as much as I did in previous years but there was definitely more hiccups than the year before.

Last year I didn't have any issues really, this year the all-22 is basically unusable for me. Thank goodness it's not just my comp.

On 1/10/2018 at 8:49 PM, CWood21 said:

It's been tough. Don't have a lot of desire to go back and watch Hundley. I've had zero problems though. I do all my viewing through the NFL app on my Roku now and its works like a charm.