This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

Per reports, Jags are looking at QB options for 2019

Why wouldn't the Giants and Jags just trade QBs ?

Bortles can be the caretaker in NY while the Giants shiny new QB learns the game

Meanwhile, the Jags want a better vet than Bortles to go with their strong defense and running game

Coughlin in Jville should be able to convince Eli to finish out in Florida and he might have 1-2 seasons left

17 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Per reports, Jags are looking at QB options for 2019

Why wouldn't the Giants and Jags just trade QBs ?

Bortles can be the caretaker in NY while the Giants shiny new QB learns the game

Meanwhile, the Jags want a better vet than Bortles to go with their strong defense and running game

Coughlin in Jville should be able to convince Eli to finish out in Florida and he might have 1-2 seasons left

NYG eats $12.4M in dead cap trading Eli and takes on Bortles at $19M.  

Hard to stomach that cap spending at QB for the production 

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Yes.  You want to discuss anything?  Or are you just asking to be polite for a change?

Oh I was just thinking to myself that Championship week is super underrated. March Madness is obviously great but the conf tourneys are pretty legit.Also my USD Coyote men and women last today, and I is depressed.

Also, I'm super polite. People tell me I'm the most polite person they've ever met like constantly, I'm not even kidding. SO screw you!

• Like 1

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

Oh I was just thinking to myself that Championship week is super underrated. March Madness is obviously great but the conf tourneys are pretty legit.Also my USD Coyote men and women last today, and I is depressed.

Also, I'm super polite. People tell me I'm the most polite person they've ever met like constantly, I'm not even kidding. SO screw you!

Since I have never met you, I just can't come to that conclusion.  I am sure you mom thinks you are polite though, so you have that going for you.