This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

12 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I've never searched for 'Arab Women' in my life but this site sure seems to think I want to...

Yeah I get that one too. And just endless milf dating stuff.

Holy **** I hate reddit.

So many full of themselves know it alls but so often wrong. TIL that PS players and ALL spending goes against the cap...I tried to cite the top 51 rule and laugh at PS salaries going against the cap and I got a nasty PM saying he went "to school for this"

Salary Cap College

17 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Holy **** I hate reddit.

So many full of themselves know it alls but so often wrong. TIL that PS players and ALL spending goes against the cap...I tried to cite the top 51 rule and laugh at PS salaries going against the cap and I got a nasty PM saying he went "to school for this"

Salary Cap College

I'm drinking early today because I've had a day.

Join me?

Just now, incognito_man said:

I'm drinking early today because I've had a day.

Join me?

I almost did after work but I don't think my body can take it after this weekend. I need to rest for another day lol

10 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I almost did after work but I don't think my body can take it after this weekend. I need to rest for another day lol

I’m 26, I seriously can’t believe how long my recovery time is after a weekend of drinking. Never used to happen when I was young.

12 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

I’m 26, I seriously can’t believe how long my recovery time is after a weekend of drinking. Never used to happen when I was young.

I don't get hungover from one night really. But I'll go out two, sometimes three days in a row because the old lady works nights but has Thursday off. When I do that I'm pretty worthless for a couple days. It's getting harder to deal with as I get older, no doubt. I'm 32 and it's nothing like I used to be even at your age haha. Getting old sucks.

1 hour ago, pollino14 said:

It gets worse.  I'm in my mid 30s.  I only drink on Friday and Saturday now.  And lately that has been Friday or Saturday.

1 hour ago, pollino14 said:

I'm 41. Now it takes me two days of recovery. Sigh...... I remember the good ol days.