This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

1 minute ago, Kepler said:

Jesus I just read that costs north of $190! Too rich for my blood. Looks like it's worth it though from the article on whiskey reviewer. 

The standard bottle of Angels Envy is around 50$, I've never had the reserve bottles that go for that price, the "cheap" one is plenty good for me haha.

Like Elephants go a certain place to die......well, alcohol comes to my house to continue its fermentation process. I never get around to drinking it.

I had a six of Corona in my refrigerator for a gathering some time back. Nobody had any - I didnt drink it - so after some 8 months, I gave it to the crew that was putting a new roof in my house.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

The standard bottle of Angels Envy is around 50$, I've never had the reserve bottles that go for that price, the "cheap" one is plenty good for me haha.

That's good to hear. I can at least afford to try a bottle at that price

60,659 = Packers forum

60,613= This ain't sports talk forum ( TAST)

That leaves only NFL Gen with more posts than Titletown

Only 2 entire NFL Divisions ( AFC North/ NFC East)  have more posts than just the Packers forum

Take a bow Packer fans....B|

Just now, Shanedorf said:

Except for the people who complain about the things that I say.  If it wasn't for the arguments I start, it would probably take another three weeks for us to pass TAST. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Except for the people who complain about the things that I say.  If it wasn't for the arguments I start, it would probably take another three weeks for us to pass TAST. 

For better or worse, it wouldn’t be the same without you around. 

2 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

60,659 = Packers forum

60,613= This ain't sports talk forum ( TAST)

That leaves only NFL Gen with more posts than Titletown

Only 2 entire NFL Divisions ( AFC North/ NFC East)  have more posts than just the Packers forum

I think CWood had more posts by himself than Indy in the old forum. Dedication to the craft.

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm now sold on Angels Envy, that'll be the next bottle I get for the bar.

For about $25/bottle, check out this little guy.  It is a chocolate bourbon with a pecan finish.  Sounds a little sweet, and it is, but it s a nice change up.  Well worth the price.  I usually have a little flask of that in the boat, you know, in case of an emergency.

11171181363230.png

Edited by vegas492

47 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I'm now sold on Angels Envy, that'll be the next bottle I get for the bar.

For about $25/bottle, check out this little guy.  It is a chocolate bourbon with a pecan finish.  Sounds a little sweet, and it is, but it s a nice change up.  Well worth the price.  I usually have a little flask of that in the boat, you know, in case of an emergency.

11171181363230.png

BUI!

10 hours ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

It is hard to drive a boat sober.  

60 proof, not 95-100.  :)

You get a sweet taste, definitely pecan, little chocolate, then that smooth bourbon finish that flares up your nose for a quick second.  This stuff is so smooth that even my wife likes it.

Again, not the normal bourbon or whiskey, that one there is certainly a lot sweeter.  I'm hoping that Angel's Envy is a step or two down from that sweetness, but with the good bourbon finish.

On this date in 1984, former Milwaukee Buck Kareem Abdul Jabbar surpassed Wilt Chamberlain as the NBA's all- time scoring leader

How many 3 pointers did Kareem score in his legendary career before he retired in 1987 ?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

How many 3 pointers did Kareem score in his legendary career before he retired in 1987 ?

I'm gonna take a guess......zero or one. I doubt they'd have run a set play for him....wasnt the way back then for Centers to be chucking it from afar and Jabbar wasnt a jump shooter - but perhaps if the 24 was going to go off....or a period was ending......he'd have put it up. 

3 hours ago, Leader said:

I'm gonna take a guess......zero or one. I doubt they'd have run a set play for him....wasnt the way back then for Centers to be chucking it from afar and Jabbar wasnt a jump shooter - but perhaps if the 24 was going to go off....or a period was ending......he'd have put it up. 

In the spirit of "The Price is Right", I'll guess two. 

• Like 1