This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

4 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

On this date in 1984, former Milwaukee Buck Kareem Abdul Jabbar surpassed Wilt Chamberlain as the NBA's all- time scoring leader

How many 3 pointers did Kareem score in his legendary career before he retired in 1987 ?

one.

So, as a guilty pleasure, I like WWE Wrestling.  And I will order Wrestlemania on Sunday.  Even my wife likes watching that stuff...

I say this because I was reading some WWE columns over lunch...now my adds that pop up on here are for "Extreme Midget Wrestling".!!!!  Found it humorous.

4 hours ago, vegas492 said:

So, as a guilty pleasure, I like WWE Wrestling.  And I will order Wrestlemania on Sunday.  Even my wife likes watching that stuff...

I say this because I was reading some WWE columns over lunch...now my adds that pop up on here are for "Extreme Midget Wrestling".!!!!  Found it humorous.

Do you watch OSW Review? That is the only wrestling that I watch.  I watched it from the mid 80s until about 2003, I just stopped caring.  I like that old stuff from when I was a kid though, so I like the OSW.  They do some new stuff, that Japanese guy looks pretty cool Nakamara or something.  

13 hours ago, Kepler said:

Please say you're just kidding

Nope.  We still watch Raw every Monday.  Guilty pleasure.

13 hours ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

Do you watch OSW Review? That is the only wrestling that I watch.  I watched it from the mid 80s until about 2003, I just stopped caring.  I like that old stuff from when I was a kid though, so I like the OSW.  They do some new stuff, that Japanese guy looks pretty cool Nakamara or something.  

I'm not familiar with OSW Review....  Nakamura is a very good character. He and AJ Styles have a match on Sunday, it should be fantastic.  Both guys work really well in the ring together and have had great chemistry leading up to 'Mania.