This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

50 minutes ago, StinkySauce said:

What’s the correct way to shoot your finger guns?  Have I asked this before?  Even so, I’m still getting terrible results.  

In high school we used to screw a silencer onto our finger guns and wait for eye contact from the targeted individual. 

Pfft! Pfft!

Victim slumps, mercifully released from the agony of geometry proofs. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HyponGrey said:

Bang bang, not pew pew

Single or double barrel?  Two guns?  One gun, two hands?  I grew up in an environment that wasn’t nurturing to finger guns, and we were only allowed to carry sideways Ls . . . the kind with no trigger, only safeties, unworthy of either bangs or pews.  We were forced to say “Beow beow,” never reloading which I suppose was for the best, since we could only and endlessly and futilely click our thumbs up and down on the safety . . . 

14 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I typically drink Manhattans and then realized I maybe looked like a lame tourist ordering one there. 

I’m more of a Brooklyn guy, but Manhattan can be good, too.  Not because of the people.  I hate people.  But the pizza is nice.

20 hours ago, StinkySauce said:

Single or double barrel?  Two guns?  One gun, two hands?  I grew up in an environment that wasn’t nurturing to finger guns, and we were only allowed to carry sideways Ls . . . the kind with no trigger, only safeties, unworthy of either bangs or pews.  We were forced to say “Beow beow,” never reloading which I suppose was for the best, since we could only and endlessly and futilely click our thumbs up and down on the safety . . . 

Pistol in each hand, don't simulate the hammer. Only simulate the hammer on a single hand, single gun, with a double tongue click instead of ban bang. Look up cactus jack.

Edited by HyponGrey
  • Like 1

Bros.. I almost threw my mother in law through a window last night.

She really tried telling me that Rodgers isnt that good.. HE IS A PRODUCT OF THE TEAM AROUND HIM.

All those years of watching Redskins football will desensitize you.

Edited by Cheesehawk

24 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

Bros.. I almost threw my mother in law through a window last night. She really tried telling me that Rodgers isnt that good.. HE IS A PRODUCT OF THE TEAM AROUND HIM. All those years of watching Redskins football will desensitize you.

Dont go hurting anybody over Packer football. It's just not nice - but - in case you cant help yourself, do us a favor and when time permits change your current Avatar for your mug shot :)

8 minutes ago, Leader said:

Dont go hurting anybody over Packer football. It's just not nice - but - in case you cant help yourself, do us a favor and when time permits change your current Avatar for your mug shot :)

Never would. I get almost all football debates and none ever really bother me. But Aaron Rodgers is objectively great and the reason we arent under .500 since SBXLV

Edited by Cheesehawk

Watching Browns game at work tonight.

Janis made a special teams tackle, got blown up on a crossing route, had a drop, and didn’t see the ball coming on another pass.

He will only ever be useful for special teams.

Sucks.

Edited by Siman08/OH

12 hours ago, Siman08/OH said:

Watching Browns game at work tonight.

Janis made a special teams tackle, got blown up on a crossing route, had a drop, and didn’t see the ball coming on another pass.

He will only ever be useful for special teams.

Sucks.

I had it on but wasn't really watching. I swear early they were talking him up. I was actually expecting to see him make some random crazy play

23 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

Bros.. I almost threw my mother in law through a window last night.

Through the window seems a bit extreme and leaves a mess.

I think under the bus is the preferred method for Mother's in Law -  and yes, she earned it with those blasphemous comments