This Aint Packers Talk v69

CWood21

3 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Cant go wrong with the habanero, so versatile. Dont know if I've ever popped it on a plain chip before though. If you're already planning on a TBell bathroom break i feel like you might as well throw some fire on there to zest up both ends.

I feel like maybe you just hit me with a metaphor for life. You're a modern day Rafiki, Dave.

Honestly, I don't find either the hot or fire from TBell very hot, I just like the taste of the hot better.  I tried the sauce on a chip just because I just bought it, but wasn't going to use it with my dinner, but I also really wanted to try it.

The best part of trying new sauces or salad dressings is they are relatively cheap, you can try a little bit on a carrot, a chip, or a piece of chicken without ruining a whole meal if you don't like it, and you never know if a guest may like a different flavor and it gives more options.  (holy run-on sentence, Batman!) The worst I have tried so far was a champagne salad dressing.  It tasted pretty much like a combination of champagne and vinegar, but again, I didn't know I didn't like it until I tried it.  

3 hours ago, eyecatcher said:

So the lesson to be had is Spicy Night = Dicey Morning?  

I feel like this is true in all facets of life.

2 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Honestly, I don't find either the hot or fire from TBell very hot, I just like the taste of the hot better.  I tried the sauce on a chip just because I just bought it, but wasn't going to use it with my dinner, but I also really wanted to try it.

The best part of trying new sauces or salad dressings is they are relatively cheap, you can try a little bit on a carrot, a chip, or a piece of chicken without ruining a whole meal if you don't like it, and you never know if a guest may like a different flavor and it gives more options.  (holy run-on sentence, Batman!) The worst I have tried so far was a champagne salad dressing.  It tasted pretty much like a combination of champagne and vinegar, but again, I didn't know I didn't like it until I tried it.  

Oh for sure.. my major problem is living in midwest dink town, not too many options around. I've been trying my luck with some stuff off heatonist and I've had pretty good luck so far. Lol champagne and vinegar. Woof 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ugLymayNe said:

favorite hot sauce ftw:

1348-2T.jpg

The green one by them is REALLY ******* tasty too

This awesome Mexican place I go to has a basket of hot sauces and I always go with either the red or green one.  That stuff is so good. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Norm said:

I've spent more time killing flies than working today

One summer I worked in a sweltering booth handing out putters and golf  balls at the world’s worst mini golf course. I found relief from the boredom by snipping a rubber band, stretching it to maximum length, and targeting the flies that landed on the counter. Successful shots turned a careless musca domestica into a sudden pink and black smear. 

That was my real job, interrupted periodically by collecting dollar bills and telling kids to stop messing around in the water hazards. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, blueswedeshoes said:

One summer I worked in a sweltering booth handing out putters and golf  balls at the world’s worst mini golf course. I found relief from the boredom by snipping a rubber band, stretching it to maximum length, and targeting the flies that landed on the counter. Successful shots turned a careless musca domestica into a sudden pink and black smear. 

That was my real job, interrupted periodically by collecting dollar bills and telling kids to stop messing around in the water hazards. 

when i was like 13 i had to volunteer at a boardwalk and spent most the week just separating love bugs. one got mad pissed and kamikazed into my eye. lodged itself under my eye lid somehow and had to have an adult hold my eye open and extract it w/ his large callus filled fingers. got pink eye and my eye was messed up for like 2 weeks. haven't messed w/ a lovebug in the nine years since that

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

when i was like 13 i had to volunteer at a boardwalk and spent most the week just separating love bugs. one got mad pissed and kamikazed into my eye. lodged itself under my eye lid somehow and had to have an adult hold my eye open and extract it w/ his large callus filled fingers. got pink eye and my eye was messed up for like 2 weeks. haven't messed w/ a lovebug in the nine years since that

Don’t have that species up here. Had to google it and learn a few things. Apparently they sre notorious for copulating and messing up windshields. All the academic literature failed to mention the danger one runs in forcibly imposing coitus interruptus upon them. 

Your hard-earned warning is appreciated. 

7 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Gotta be. I've only played RoboRecall but I was super impressed.

I'm gonna try it, haven't bothered since I know all about it. I bought a few, pirated a ton. Last one I played tonight was this move in zero gravity by grabbing stuff and pulling or using these little boosters. Totally not my thing, but holy ****. Made me feels a little queasy but nothing that was terrible and I'd bet money I'd get used to it just fine.

I'm just ******* dying to play the multiplayer FPS ones, I know I will suck but that has to be amazing. Have Fallout 4 VR but it sounds like a pain to get it the way I want, so that's gonna be 3 day weekend project.

So I fell into this rabbit hole off a Davante tweet. And I found out Bortles has a higher career QB rating in the playoffs than Brady.

lol I can't wait to use this on Pats fans.

I couldn't wait

Edited by Norm