RaidersAreOne

What to do about Myles Garrett

What about 65 who pushed Rudolph from behind after the incident?!? What a clown show.

Edited by Howler

At least he didn't use the crown of the helmet?

I know Mason started it by pulling Myle's helmet first but don't do that to a player not wearing a helmet. I don't think he should be suspended for the rest of the season since he hasn't had prior issues but I imagine a suspension is coming for him and Pouncey.

I think the suspension needs to go into next season as well to be honest. Suspending him the rest of this season doesn't really do much other than give the browns a better draft pick 

1 minute ago, Howler said:

Don't they play again in 2 weeks?

It’s gonna be a good one.

I think he's done for the season. I'd go a step further and make it an indefinite ban, make him apply for reinstatement upon meeting certain conditions in the offseason.  One of the most malicious things I've ever seen in sports. 

Edited by BroncoBruin

1 minute ago, Howler said:

What about 65 who pushed Rudolph from behind after the incident?!? What a clown show.

Actually It was best to get Rudolph away from it all so that wasn't bad at all, no suspension or anything, just a little push.

I was always focused on Garrett, I didnt even realize number 65 on the Cleveland Clowns come thru and flatten Rudolph after he got clubbed with a helmet. 

Suspend him for the season.

Give him 4 games.

I'd say more but Rudolph started this **** by trying to shove Garrett's helmet into the ground, and then re-engaging after they had been separated.

This was classic lashing out, frustrated, ****ty, "Treat me like a real football player until it's time to start getting hit", QB behavior. 

Edited by AlexGreen#20

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’s gonna be a good one.

nah yall gonna get smoked