Garrett suspended indefinitely, Ogunjobi out One game

zelbell

Just now, mistakey said:

25 goin on boomer

like seriously.  This ain’t court.  Myles never done anything wrong.  Rudolph’s a maga supporter, Myles got punched a week ago and didn’t retaliate

Yeah but the "Oh he did something wrong and now he's crying racist" takes are going to be annoying af so I'd rather him not even bring it up at all.

The real problem with this situation is if the NFL hadn't already acquired the audio/interviewed the relevant players before doling out punishment.

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah but the "Oh he did something wrong and now he's crying racist" takes are going to be annoying af so I'd rather him not even bring it up at all.

The real problem with this situation is if the NFL hadn't already acquired the audio/interviewed the relevant players before doling out punishment.

You realize that thought process is how racists are able to stay racist? That they never get called out for it?

• Like 1

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

Dropping the n word wpuld explain why Myles went over the edge. 

After how slimey Rudolph was post game, proclaiming inocence etc it wpuldnt surprise me if he had used a racial slur  

Evidence: Myles Garrett has never clobbered somebody with their own helmet before. Something caused him to do this. If he was a serial helmet clobberer, he’d be less believable. Also, Joel Bitonio said he believes Myles Garrett. I’ve never known Joel to lie about something. 

The evidence is OVERWHELMING.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Well, the NFL news forum was fun while it lasted.

Next Topic:

Is Webby past his prime? That was open for a full 54 minutes after the initial link was posted and I said the following: 

In Before the LOCK. We had a nice run. This is going to get UGLY folks.

His response time or lack thereof shows deteriorating skills. If this was 2010, I'd give him 3.5 minutes.